Windows 10: Power Cord

Discus and support Power Cord in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My puppy chewed my power cord. How do I find out where the info is on what type my computer is and what type of cord I need so I can order another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bubblegirl57, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Power Cord

My puppy chewed my power cord. How do I find out where the info is on what type my computer is and what type of cord I need so I can order another power cord?

:)

Bubblegirl57, Oct 16, 2018
  2. RoeJ Win User

Rca 2in1tablet power cord.

I need to replace the power cord on my RCA 2in1 tablet, but am having a hard time finding one to fit. Tried two different universal cords from Walmart and neither fit correctly to start charging. Any suggestions?

3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Power Cord

my laptop is not recgnizing it's power cord

Hi Amber,

I just like to isolate this issue that you're having right now with your power cord. When did you start having this issue? Did you make any changes to your device before getting this issue? Have you tried to move or fiddle the cord around on the port side?
    There's a possibility that it got loose or what not. You may also try to plug the power cord first before turning on the device and see if the issue persists. Normally, we suggest our customers to contact the device manufacturer for assistance in case they're
    having issues like this.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Power Cord

1. Power Cord - Similar Threads - Power Cord

2. PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped: Okay So I Came across a Observation and I dont Know If that is a Expected Behaviour or a Fault So Im Asking the Community as i didnt find any Such article Over Internet So Sometimes When Theres a Power Cut While PC Was Turned on I Dont Have UPS. Next time I would turn On...
  3. PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped: Okay So I Came across a Observation and I dont Know If that is a Expected Behaviour or a Fault So Im Asking the Community as i didnt find any Such article Over Internet So Sometimes When Theres a Power Cut While PC Was Turned on I Dont Have UPS. Next time I would turn On...
  4. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  5. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  6. Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?: Original charging cord tip was small cylinder shaped, and plugged into the top left corner of the tablet by the power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-would-i-go-to-find-a-power-cord-replacement/339ae107-d0e9-45e9-b17b-9b6162f2511a
  7. Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?

Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?: Original charging cord tip was small cylinder shaped, and plugged into the top left corner of the tablet by the power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-would-i-go-to-find-a-power-cord-replacement/339ae107-d0e9-45e9-b17b-9b6162f2511a
  8. Windows 11 SCREEN TURNS OFF/ON WHEN PLUGGING/UNPLUGGING POWER CORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SCREEN TURNS OFF/ON WHEN PLUGGING/UNPLUGGING POWER CORD: As the issue says in the title, I am facing a problem with the screen is flashing / turning off and then on whenever I plug in the power supply / charger or unplug the power supply / charger. It was a problem from the very beginning, the moment I turned it on and plugged it...
  9. Windows 11 SCREEN TURNS OFF/ON WHEN PLUGGING/UNPLUGGING POWER CORD

Windows 11 SCREEN TURNS OFF/ON WHEN PLUGGING/UNPLUGGING POWER CORD: As the issue says in the title, I am facing a problem with the screen is flashing / turning off and then on whenever I plug in the power supply / charger or unplug the power supply / charger. It was a problem from the very beginning, the moment I turned it on and plugged it...
  10. Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.

Assistance required to isolate issue with power cord and booting to Windows.: I have a MSI Pulse GL66 laptop. I've had issues before where if I unplug the power cord from my laptop while the laptop is on, it blue screens. Sometimes, just picking up the laptop up in the air and moving it while plugged it causes it to blue screen perhaps due to the power...