Windows 10: power cord

Discus and support power cord in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i am having a problem not having to use my power cord i am currenty using my battery for now what should i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GeraldGarner1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. power cord

i am having a problem not having to use my power cord i am currenty using my battery for now what should i do

:)

GeraldGarner1, Oct 4, 2019
  2. RoeJ Win User

Rca 2in1tablet power cord.

I need to replace the power cord on my RCA 2in1 tablet, but am having a hard time finding one to fit. Tried two different universal cords from Walmart and neither fit correctly to start charging. Any suggestions?

RoeJ, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Power Cord

My puppy chewed my power cord. How do I find out where the info is on what type my computer is and what type of cord I need so I can order another power cord?

Bubblegirl57, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

power cord

Question about power/current in monitor cords?

List the full ID on the cables and I can look if they're certified or not. I know Insignia is on the cert list. By the way, how do you know or measure that there is power delivery when the computer is off? The PSU can still give power to the motherboard even if the computer is off, it's quite common. If there's still power when the power cord is out then something is wrong. I heard recently from a user that they had a similar issue and that the DP cable delivered power even when the power cord was out. This was because his cable was bad. DP cables specifically can carry 3.3v on the 20th pin, but if it's isolated and the cable is certified then it shouln't cause a problem.

Faith, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

power cord

1. power cord - Similar Threads - power cord

2. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  3. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  4. PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped: Okay So I Came across a Observation and I dont Know If that is a Expected Behaviour or a Fault So Im Asking the Community as i didnt find any Such article Over Internet So Sometimes When Theres a Power Cut While PC Was Turned on I Dont Have UPS. Next time I would turn On...
  5. PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped

PC Wont Turn Until Power Cord Swapped: Okay So I Came across a Observation and I dont Know If that is a Expected Behaviour or a Fault So Im Asking the Community as i didnt find any Such article Over Internet So Sometimes When Theres a Power Cut While PC Was Turned on I Dont Have UPS. Next time I would turn On...
  6. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  7. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  8. Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?: Original charging cord tip was small cylinder shaped, and plugged into the top left corner of the tablet by the power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-would-i-go-to-find-a-power-cord-replacement/339ae107-d0e9-45e9-b17b-9b6162f2511a
  9. Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?

Where would I go to find a power cord replacement for Windows 11 Pro Rugged Touchscreen Tablet?: Original charging cord tip was small cylinder shaped, and plugged into the top left corner of the tablet by the power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-would-i-go-to-find-a-power-cord-replacement/339ae107-d0e9-45e9-b17b-9b6162f2511a
  10. Windows 11 SCREEN TURNS OFF/ON WHEN PLUGGING/UNPLUGGING POWER CORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 SCREEN TURNS OFF/ON WHEN PLUGGING/UNPLUGGING POWER CORD: As the issue says in the title, I am facing a problem with the screen is flashing / turning off and then on whenever I plug in the power supply / charger or unplug the power supply / charger. It was a problem from the very beginning, the moment I turned it on and plugged it...