Windows 10: Power Dependency Coordinator info

Discus and support Power Dependency Coordinator info in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; where i can found info on Power Dependency Coordinator driver ? disable it clean my power issues its broke the explorer.exe but i use custom shell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel 052, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Power Dependency Coordinator info

where i can found info on Power Dependency Coordinator driver ? disable it clean my power issues its broke the explorer.exe but i use custom shell explorer that fix it i have better gaming experience when Power Dependency Coordinator driver is off

:)

Daniel 052, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Frick Win User

help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, Nov 2, 2022
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Nov 2, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Power Dependency Coordinator info

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2022
Thema:

Power Dependency Coordinator info

1. Power Dependency Coordinator info - Similar Threads - Power Dependency Coordinator

2. Blue screen error 0x0000014f pdc.sys Power Dependency Coordinator Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error 0x0000014f pdc.sys Power Dependency Coordinator Driver: Hi there,I met a blue screen error when my laptop went to sleep. The error information could be seen from attachments.How can I fix it?Best,Chen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-0x0000014f-pdcsys-power/47bbd5d0-a8f3-4f04-9ec3-f45cc18a6189
  3. Blue screen error 0x0000014f pdc.sys Power Dependency Coordinator Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error 0x0000014f pdc.sys Power Dependency Coordinator Driver: Hi there,I met a blue screen error when my laptop went to sleep. The error information could be seen from attachments.How can I fix it?Best,Chen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-0x0000014f-pdcsys-power/47bbd5d0-a8f3-4f04-9ec3-f45cc18a6189
  4. Power Dependency Coordinator info

Power Dependency Coordinator info: where i can found info on Power Dependency Coordinator driver ? disable it clean my power issues its broke the explorer.exe but i use custom shell explorer that fix it i have better gaming experience when Power Dependency Coordinator driver is off...
  5. Power Dependency Coordinator info

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Dependency Coordinator info: where i can found info on Power Dependency Coordinator driver ? disable it clean my power issues its broke the explorer.exe but i use custom shell explorer that fix it i have better gaming experience when Power Dependency Coordinator driver is off...
  6. Power Toys Info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Toys Info: Power Toys is now version v0.53.3 and includes new Mouse UtilitiesCheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-toys-info/01d53f97-6977-4a19-b00a-9f1058356d6a
  7. Power Toys Info

Power Toys Info: Power Toys is now version v0.53.3 and includes new Mouse UtilitiesCheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-toys-info/01d53f97-6977-4a19-b00a-9f1058356d6a
  8. battery info and power

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery info and power: If I connect my adapter to my laptop while I am using it from where the laptop take power? Is it from battery or direct from adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-info-and-power/89c59fa6-e309-40ce-b0e7-71f54e470a28
  9. Colour Coordinated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Coordinated: Unseen pointer in one is Goldish, in the other Greyish. It's cool how screen pic, bkgnd/accent colour, clock, title bars etc AND the pointer (matched or complimentary) can be made to all go together so nicely & with so much potential for variation. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers,...
  10. Workgroup access depends on the order computers are powered up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Workgroup access depends on the order computers are powered up: The following scenario is happening to my workgroup. I have two Windows 10 machines, call them A and B. I power up machine A and log in, and then I power up machine B and log in. A can see and access the shared files on B, and print to B's printer. But machine B does not show...