Windows 10: Power display on taskbar

Discus and support Power display on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all I've had an issue recently that my power won't display on my taskbar. I've tried turning it on and off in settings but that doesn't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NikelPikleTikle, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Power display on taskbar

Hi all

I've had an issue recently that my power won't display on my taskbar. I've tried turning it on and off in settings but that doesn't work. Someone please advise me on how to fix this.

:)

NikelPikleTikle, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Swapna S Win User

Power up Display is OFF

Hi Linda,

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing with Power up display of Windows 10.

Before proceeding further, I suggest you to provide the detailed description of the issue, so that we will be able to assist you in better way.

• What is make and model of your computer?

• Is your computer up to date?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try the below method and check if it helps.

Please follow below mentioned methods to fix the issue:

Method 1: Create a new power plan.

I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if there is any issues with the current power plan which you are using at present in your system. Follow the below steps sequentially.

• Press Windows key + R, type
      powercfg.cpl in the box and press Enter.

• Select current power pan and click on
      Choose when to turn off the display on the left pane.

• Select your favorite time to display the screen and click on
      Save changes.

• If that does not help, Click on the
      Advanced power plan settings and click on Display on the Window pop up. Expand
      Turn off display after and set as Never.
    Method 2: Update Display adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X and click on “Device Manager”.

• Expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the driver device and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    Also you can download the latest updated display driver from the computer manufacturer website.

Please get back to us, if you are still facing issue
    with Power up display of Windows 10.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Power display on taskbar

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Power display on taskbar

1. Power display on taskbar - Similar Threads - Power display taskbar

2. Taskbar display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar display: How can I change my taskbar display from vertical to horizontal? I found it has changed to vertical by itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-display/47533821-aa1e-4e5c-9620-38563a3c2a93
  3. taskbar display

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar display: Until today my taskbar program icons did not display titles--now each one shows the title. How can I display the icons only? Is it possible to display titles for selected icons?...
  4. Power usage display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power usage display: when I go to "settings" then " turn system icons on or off" I can see that my power icon is in the "on" position but it is still in black and white. My power icon will not display. help please....
  5. Taskbar display

Taskbar display: I want to remove the day of the week from the date and time displayed in the Taskbar in Windows 10, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-display/261dff30-2c77-4f8c-8bcf-49e323a68b91
  6. Taskbar And Power

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Taskbar And Power: Help! My battery icon is missing but the battery icon is on! Also my PC keeps shutting down randomly while plugged in unexpectedly. Help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-and-power/31d83c0d-8c6e-4900-b03b-589bbba3a743
  7. power display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power display: The power display in my laptop is missing from the taskbar. So I googled it I found that the option will be in settings so when I opened the settings I saw the option but it was not functional. please find any solution ....
  8. Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display

Power Icon missing from the Taskbar display: Hi I have windows 10 ver 1803 (OS build 17134.165) Initially the Power / Battery icon was displaying in the task bar Right hand corner. But it is not displaying How to make it to display the battery level. Pl help...
  9. Power icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon on taskbar: The power icon, which isn't being displayed on the taskbar, is not selectable in the SETTINGS area, as described here... System Icons - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums What can be done to make it available? 10957
  10. Power Buttons on Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Buttons on Taskbar?: Is there a way to put a shortcut on the taskbar that would perform a shutdown when clicked? And another one that would perform a restart? 37232

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power display taskbar

2. power display on taskbar

3. task bar power display

4. power display in taskbar,
  5. how to display battery percentage windows 10,
  6. taskbar power icon,
  7. display battery meter in taskbar,
  8. show power on task bar,
  9. show power display on taskbar,
  10. battery icon not showing on taskbar