Windows 10: Power Icon does not show up on startup

Discus and support Power Icon does not show up on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On startup the power icon does not show up on the task bar. I have to go to device manager and disable then re-enable the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zmaster211, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Power Icon does not show up on startup

On startup the power icon does not show up on the task bar. I have to go to device manager and disable then re-enable the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant control Method Battery. Any help on how to resolve this so I don't have to go to the device manager every day would be great.

Thank you.

:)

Zmaster211, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Power Icon disappeared

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Have you installed graphics drivers?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

And also install all the latest drivers (Graphic) from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Power Icon does not show up on startup

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Power Icon does not show up on startup

1. Power Icon does not show up on startup - Similar Threads - Power Icon does

2. windows defender does not show icon on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender does not show icon on startup: windows defender does not show icon on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-does-not-show-icon-on-startup/1a4ef54c-1b9c-4161-b1e1-7c47261be1be
  3. Network icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network icon not showing up: Hello, recently laptop's Network icon suddenly disappeared when the electricity got cut out all of the sudden and I can't seem to make it appear again, I tried multiple methods on yt to fix it but it doesn't work, I'm still connected to my wifi but in my Lenovo Vantage app,...
  4. Icons dont show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons dont show up: Any app from the Microsoft store or picture/video does not show a thumbnail. They just have a picture icon. The icons still show in the taskbar, but not in the search bar/file explorer. All the fixes I've seen don't work.Methods I've tried:1. Change file explorer settings to...
  5. Icons not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons not showing up.: Hi, I have recently experienced issues with my laptop. The icons are not showing up on the desktop, taskbar or explorer. Please can I get some help. Thanks Here are some screenshots, Also, if helpful, my laptop is a Huawei matebook d14 AMD R7 G2QPM20B14000748 [IMG]...
  6. Power icon not showing on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power icon not showing on taskbar.: So I use a Dell Vostro 14 3000 (with windows 10 obviously) and lately I've noticed that my Battery icon does not show on the taskbar towards the right with all the other icons. I've gone to the Personalize part of settings into the notifications area to toggle the battery...
  7. wifi icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi icon not showing up: Before everything became a disaster at first i noticed that the wifi icon is not showing up so immediately went to the device manager to fix it up , I clicked showed hiddend evices and the wifi network adapter is disabled , I immedately uninstalled it and I forgot to tick the...
  8. My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar: My battery isn't showing up on my taskbar, but it's supposed to be on there. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-power-icon-isnt-showing-up-on-my-taskbar/61ce5b5c-3c00-4be3-82d9-afbd13de6dfc
  9. Power icon not showing on notification bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon not showing on notification bar: Notifications on the taskbar: [img] My Settings: [img] [img] The System Icon is turned off and I can't figure out why. If any of you have any solutions, I am willing to try them. So please answer any solutions that you think may work. Thanks! 56605
  10. Icons not showing up on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons not showing up on desktop: Hello all, I've run into a problem on my laptop where icons are not showing up on the desktop. If I go to Personalization and add icons for My Computer, Recycle Bin, or whatever, they don't show up. Copy-pasting a file to the desktop, it doesn't show up. However, I can see...