Windows 10: Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar

Discus and support Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've double-checked my taskbar settings and the power icon is on. Yet I can bring it up only from the "hidden icons." How can I get it back into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Odin99, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Odin99 Win User

Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar

I've double-checked my taskbar settings and the power icon is on. Yet I can bring it up only from the "hidden icons." How can I get it back into the taskbar?

:)

Odin99, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Power Icon disappeared

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Have you installed graphics drivers?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

And also install all the latest drivers (Graphic) from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar

"battery/power" icon disappeared from taskbar

the "battery/power" icon disappeared from my taskbar. Went to fix in settings but the option is greyed-out.

Mitchel1565, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar

1. Power icon has disappeared from the taskbar - Similar Threads - Power icon has

2. Icons on the taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar disappeared: I was working on My laptop until suddenly I got a blue screen, then when it ended during the reboot it said reparing the device, I am now in the desktop and My taskbar icons are missing, what do I do?...
  3. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  4. Taskbar icons disappeared!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons disappeared!!: Unsure what happened but my taskbar icons have disappeared, please help :' Tried looking through other questions but can't seem to find my answer.I'm not on tablet mode, checked taskbar settings and my system icons are all on, only have 1 screen, .. run out of solutions....
  5. Taskbar Icons Disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Disappearing: [IMG] Sometimes my taskbar icons disappear. They still work and if I hover the mouse over a blank spot the name of the app appears. I can click and use the apps just fine. I just don't know why they go away....
  6. Battery icon has disappeared from taskbar in windows 10 1909.

Battery icon has disappeared from taskbar in windows 10 1909.: Hello, I have the following problem with windows 10 1909, without any warning the battery icon on taskbar has disappeared and cannot get it back. Any help would be great. Thanks Matthew...
  7. Power icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power icon missing from taskbar: After the recent windows update. Power icon went missing from the taskbar. Settings are turned on for icons to display. There's also a lag in opening new application after the update. Performance went too slow after the update. I really wanted to uninstall the new update....
  8. volume level icon has disappeared from taskbar

volume level icon has disappeared from taskbar: my sound level icon has disappeared from my desktop taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-level-icon-has-disappeared-from-taskbar/a262ebcc-496e-496f-b250-7cc01fad3b24
  9. Battery icon disappearing from taskbar

Battery icon disappearing from taskbar: My battery icon on the taskbar disappeared recently. I searched the internet and found several options for fixes here: https://tinyurl.com/y4mvv3cu Method 3 worked and the battery icon was restored. It's been fine for the past few days, then all of a sudden it disappeared...
  10. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...