Windows 10: power icon missing. gray in settings. can't turn on. Help

Discus and support power icon missing. gray in settings. can't turn on. Help in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have asked cortana, windows help. U tube. Nothing is working to get the power icon back on the task bar. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ms.Judy, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Ms.Judy Win User

power icon missing. gray in settings. can't turn on. Help

I have asked cortana, windows help. U tube. Nothing is working to get the power icon back on the task bar. Can anyone help?

:)

Ms.Judy, Jan 20, 2019

2. Battery power icon grayed out in Turn system icons on or off

The battery power icon grayed out in Turn system icons on or off and the battery icon does not appear in the task bar. How can this be fixed?

Emmanuel V., Jan 20, 2019
  3. Missing Power Icon on Taskbar

I have windows 10. The power icon is missing on my taskbar. When I go to the customization option and try to turn the notification for power icon on, it is grayed out and won't allow me to turn it from off to on

power icon missing.  gray in settings.  can't turn on.  Help ab1cbd1c-f31c-487b-9fab-3a8ef33a1141.png

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Sleep and Power on/off

JayeshSoni31, Jan 20, 2019
  4. power icon missing. gray in settings. can't turn on. Help

Missing Power Icon on Taskbar

Hi Jayesh,

This problem may occur if the Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) on your computer is enabled. To address this problem, please look into the troubleshooting steps provided on the link,

Power icon is missing in taskbar
    . Follow the suggested resolution and let us know if it has addressed the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

power icon missing. gray in settings. can't turn on. Help

1. power icon missing. gray in settings. can't turn on. Help - Similar Threads - power icon missing

2. The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.: The Bluetooth icon is missing or Bluetooth can't be turned on or off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-bluetooth-cant/252c3127-5177-4fe8-8365-73bb7e517d4b
  3. The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Bluetooth icon is missing and Bluetooth can't be turned on or off.: The Bluetooth icon is missing or Bluetooth can't be turned on or off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-icon-is-missing-and-bluetooth-cant/252c3127-5177-4fe8-8365-73bb7e517d4b
  4. Gray Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray Icons: So recently, I've decided to clean up my desktop, by moving all my Shortcuts to 2 different folders, on my desktop, and as I was moving them to the folders, some lost their icons, and some didn't. The shortcut lost the icons and so did the original file. How can I restore the...
  5. Gray Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gray Icons: So recently, I've decided to clean up my desktop, by moving all my Shortcuts to 2 different folders, on my desktop, and as I was moving them to the folders, some lost their icons, and some didn't. The shortcut lost the icons and so did the original file. How can I restore the...
  6. Battery/power icon is missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery/power icon is missing.: I just updated my Windows 10 Home and now the battery icon is missing! I tried going to settings in the computer and trying it that way but, that still would not work. Is there any other way for the icon to be back on the taskbar? P.S: The icon would not show put when the...
  7. Power icon missing on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power icon missing on laptop: I got a notification that my laptop battery was low, only to find that the normal battery icon is missing from the taskbar. In settings, the battery indicator is set to "on" but grayed out. Is this a matter of a weird update, and how do I resolve it? Thanks!...
  8. turn off display option missing in system power settings

in Windows 10 Support
    turn off display option missing in system power settings: I just got my first laptop 2 days ago from HP. Already in hindsight, I kind of wish I hadn't because of the lame support options, but the laptop itself is just fine with excellent display & performance. The keyboard is nice but the backlighting at my preferred sitting angle...
  9. Power and Battery icons missing

Power and Battery icons missing: Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed instructions, but nothing changes. I figured the Community might have more accurate guidance....
  10. I can't turn on power icon on task bar

I can't turn on power icon on task bar: I can't turn on power icon on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/i-cant-turn-on-power-icon-on-task-bar/48f37599-5db4-489f-ab01-7fab44339a80

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant turn on power system icon

2. cant turn on power icon