Windows 10: Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

Discus and support Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my computer, and then had to fix some issues with it blue screening. Now my power Icon is missing and I can't turn it back on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VyshnaviMudigonda, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

I recently updated my computer, and then had to fix some issues with it blue screening. Now my power Icon is missing and I can't turn it back on because it is greyed out. I really need it back, does anyone know how to fix this?

and I am unable to find Windows Explorer process in task bar

:)

VyshnaviMudigonda, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

Hi Katrina,

The system icon may have encountered a corruption that caused this issue. For us to help you with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Can you please tell us some troubleshooting steps that you've performed while fixing the blue screen issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the registry or bios?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far for this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try to restart the Windows Explorer process to refresh the taskbar icons. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete and select Task Manager.
    • On the Processes tab, look for the Windows Explorer process and select it.
    • Click the Restart button at the bottom right corner of the Task Manager window.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Apr 18, 2019
  3. MikeMGC Win User
    Power system icon is greyed out

I recently upgraded my Acer Aspire laptop to Windows 10. The power system icon is greyed out so I can not activate the battery/power icon on the system tray.

MikeMGC, Apr 18, 2019
  4. MikeMGC Win User

Power system icon is greyed out

Yes, Windows 10 is activated. I am the administrator. The power system icon was greyed out immediately after Windows activation.

MikeMGC, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Power Icon Missing

2. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power icon toggle is greyed out: I checked my battery icon and it's showing off. When I check on the settings to turn it on, the toggle is greyed out and cannot turn it back on. Restarting will fix it, but will happen again eventually. I need permanent fix. Thankyou....
  3. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power icon toggle is greyed out: I checked my battery icon and it's showing off. When I check on the settings to turn it on, the toggle is greyed out and cannot turn it back on. Restarting will fix it, but will happen again eventually. I need permanent fix. Thankyou....
  4. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power Icon Slider is Greyed Out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Icon Slider is Greyed Out?: I noticed my Taskbar Battery Icon is off and when I went to settings to turn it back on I found the Slider Greyed out. Is a restart the only way to fix it? This seems to happen more & more. Any reason?...
  6. Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10 I recently updated my computer,...

Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10 I recently updated my computer,...: Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10 I recently updated my computer, now my power Icon is missing and I can't turn it back on because it is grey'ed out. Last Answer Avail on Community Forum from 2017 did not restore the option to turn it back on;...
  7. Power Icon greyed out

Power Icon greyed out: Im running windows 10 home - version 1803 (updated earlier this month) and cant seem to get the power icon displaying so I can check my battery status. Ive gone to Settings, Personalization but the only icon that is greyed out is the one I want - why is it greyed out?...
  8. Power and volume icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Power and volume icon greyed out: I can't activate the power and volume icon because there gray. I've tried the regedit method. The icons came back but disapeared at the next booth. Is there a fix to that problem? If yes can someone provide the procedure that works. Best regards. *Mad 29160
  9. Power icon and music icon greyed out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon and music icon greyed out?: So for about a week my laptop decided that it would remove the music and power icon from the task-bar so, I went into notifications settings to turn it back on but the icons were grayed out. So i went to the inter-webs to find guides but none worked. One guide however did...
  10. System icons greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    System icons greyed out: My system icons icons are greyed out, like Volume and Power, so I can not enable them. After setup they work just fine, then they disappear. It is either caused by my settings or: I wonder, when custom power and sound card drivers gets installed, they get lost? *Huh SFC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 system icon for power is grayed out

2. power icon greyed out windows 10

3. power system icon is grayed out in windows 10

4. power system icon greyed out,
  5. windows 10 system icons power greyed out