Windows 10: Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen

Discus and support Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Not sure when this happened as it's not a facility I use regularly. The options are still present. If you click in the right area you can restart etc,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Rick_265, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Rick_265 Win User

Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen

Not sure when this happened as it's not a facility I use regularly. The options are still present. If you click in the right area you can restart etc, you just cant see them. Clicking the network icon produces the expected window and Ease of Use give the option window but the Power icon does not produce a black background or white text.I have tried using group editor to disable and enable and unset and reset HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\shutdownwithoutlogonbut the problem remains

:)

Rick_265, Jul 11, 2021
  2. dekayd Win User

Cannot find power icon in taskbar

Have you tried the suggestions listed on the right side of the screen, Showing the battery icon on the taskbar, yet?

dekayd, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add "Options" screen + add icon for it

Suggestion:
    The place for the options, namely the top left corner system menu, is a bit strange, most similar programs do not use it like that.
    Most programs use a separate Options (or maybe Settings, whichever sounds best) screen.

So, I suggest for the menu items in the system menu to become like this:
    Restore
    Move
    Size
    Minimize
    Close
    Check for Update...
    Options
    Read Asic Quality
    Launch GPU-Z Instaler
    About...
    (or maybe Always on Top option can also stay)

Also, optionally I suggest adding a Gear or maybe Wrench icon next to the Camera icon in top right.
    When that Gear or Wrench icon is clicked, for the Options/Settings screen to appear.
    Where we have the Tooltips, Always on Top, Tooltip language and the other options.

What do you think? Thanks for any comments!

NOTE: Also, if the Size system menu item as well as the Restore menu item are not needed, they can both be removed. It is not trivial, but there is a way. *Smile Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen :)

4. Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen

Must Kill XP Login Icon

That's the funny thing, I don't have it passworded. But everytime it boots, it stops at the blue login screen and it will sit there until I click the icon, which takes me right to my desktop, no password required.

I know how to change the icon, but can't make the thing go away! *Mad Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen :mad:

error_f0rce, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen

1. Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen - Similar Threads - Power Icon Options

2. Desktop Icons Stuck on top of screen and invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons Stuck on top of screen and invisible: I have searched the entire morning for an answer for the following question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-stuck-on-top-of-screen-and-invisible/e9f13362-a204-4a6d-bde3-de4a95162295There is no answer in Microsoft community. I was able to...
  3. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  4. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  5. Invisible icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible icon?: [ATTACH] When I enter to my account appear that space where I show with a red arrow, how can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-icon/a0fb892d-9daa-4327-b493-68ded445d8b9
  6. Invisible icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible icons: I recently downloaded some apps and my drive storage got low and the microsoft edge icon disspeared until i deleted the apps. But one was pinned to the task bar and it made an invisible icon! Im confused and they are really annoying, i tried pinning and unpinning, i tried to...
  7. Icons invisible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons invisible: My icons are broken, I tried to open up a properties tab to reset the icon but it didn't open, I was following a good on how to remove blue shields on icons, i followed all of the second answer and when i restarted all of this happened, can anyone help? Images Listed...
  8. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invisible icons: why has recent update made 'shaded' icons invisible? can I get them back to being shaded? This is also affecting open office files, I have many spread sheets where now the cell boarders are invisible making them very difficult to use. will I have to go through each one...
  9. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    invisible icons: Some icons on my taskbar are invisible. I've deleted the icon*.db files to no avail. What do I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-icons/2e8adce2-9199-4799-b451-9805823fb2ca
  10. No login options on login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    No login options on login screen.: So ... my Windows 10 computer won't let me log in. I'm at the login prompt screen and there's no login box to type in a password. This is what I see. Every 30 seconds or so the screen "pulses." See this video. For some context, this started happening when I looked up...