Windows 10: Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey

Discus and support Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't get my system icon for POWER (battery level) to show in Task Bar. and in Settings that option toggle is grey. Just tried internal Help, to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnHunt8, Jan 6, 2019.

1. JohnHunt8 Win User

Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey

I can't get my system icon for POWER (battery level) to show in Task Bar. and in Settings that option toggle is grey. Just tried internal Help, to no avail. Inspiron 15 3567, Windows 10 Home.

:)

JohnHunt8, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey

1. Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey - Similar Threads - Power icon unavailable

2. Returning power icon to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Returning power icon to taskbar: Hi, Hope someone can help with this. Somehow my power indicator icon has disappeared from the taskbar. I looked at the various icons somewhere in Settings and it showed that the power indicator was ON...however..I can't click on it as it's shaded grey for some reason, as...
  3. Power Icon greyed out

Power Icon greyed out: Im running windows 10 home - version 1803 (updated earlier this month) and cant seem to get the power icon displaying so I can check my battery status. Ive gone to Settings, Personalization but the only icon that is greyed out is the one I want - why is it greyed out?...
  4. Lose small icon setting after power off

Lose small icon setting after power off: I can set icon size and text size no trouble, but every time I sign in again after a shut down the icons and text have reverted to defaults. I think this has only happened after an automatic update of the Nvidia driver and on the same occasion I found non-administrator...
  5. Taskbar network icon missing ( greyed out)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taskbar network icon missing ( greyed out): Hi Have tried fixes as described in other posts. Tried enable_network_notification reg bat file. Task bar system icons for network and power are greyed out. Internet working fine but says no connection... IPv4 & 6 not connected. ( ethernet connection) Seems to be since...
  6. toggle screen on/off

in Windows 10 Support
    toggle screen on/off: Hi, I am using a Dell inspiron 15 5555. Is there any way I can flip my screen on/off with a single key? I don't wont to "sleep" the laptop, just Hide my screen info (and Show again). Like when someone is looking over my shoulder or something... Any ideas???...
  7. Power and volume icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Power and volume icon greyed out: I can't activate the power and volume icon because there gray. I've tried the regedit method. The icons came back but disapeared at the next booth. Is there a fix to that problem? If yes can someone provide the procedure that works. Best regards. *Mad 29160
  8. 'Show most used apps' toggle in Settings is greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    'Show most used apps' toggle in Settings is greyed out: I'm not sure what happened. I've always left this setting on. Just recently I noticed my 'most used' programs in the Start Menu was no longer showing. I went into the settings and saw that the toggle was greyed out. [img] Any idea how to get the toggle back?...
  9. Power icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon on taskbar: The power icon, which isn't being displayed on the taskbar, is not selectable in the SETTINGS area, as described here... System Icons - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums What can be done to make it available? 10957
  10. Power icon and music icon greyed out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon and music icon greyed out?: So for about a week my laptop decided that it would remove the music and power icon from the task-bar so, I went into notifications settings to turn it back on but the icons were grayed out. So i went to the inter-webs to find guides but none worked. One guide however did...