Windows 10: power indicator light

Discus and support power indicator light in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scottieskibble, Jul 1, 2019.

1. power indicator light

why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power?

:)

scottieskibble, Jul 1, 2019

2. Power indicator light

Hi Carol,

Light indicator depends on the manufacturer of your device. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional information:

• Can you tell us if you're pertaining on the power light of your monitor or system unit?
    • Are you experiencing any issues on your computer while the power light is orange?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Power indicator light

Why does the power indicator colour show orange?

CarolBlyth, Jul 1, 2019
  4. sam9 Win User

power indicator light

Monitor indicator light keeps always on

My cpu and monitor gets power from UPS. As UPS is kept always on, so whenever I shut down my PC, the monitor also shuts but indicator light of monitor keeps on because monitor is getting power from UPS which is always on. My question is that is there any harm if monitor indicator keeps on or I should give power to monitor from other switch.
    Edit- sorry, the indicator light turns to yellow from Blue when I shut down PC then stays in yellow position.

sam9, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

power indicator light

1. power indicator light - Similar Threads - power indicator light

2. Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring: A few months ago, my caps lock button light just suddenly stopped working. The caps lock key is working, but the light isn't, and the light indicator is a very useful feature. Any methods to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Version 21H1OS Build 19043.1348HP Laptop...
  3. Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring: A few months ago, my caps lock button light just suddenly stopped working. The caps lock key is working, but the light isn't, and the light indicator is a very useful feature. Any methods to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated. Version 21H1OS Build 19043.1348HP Laptop...
  4. Caps Lock Indicator Light not Wokring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Power indicator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power indicator: Hello! My laptop has a problem. The power indicator stays on when laptop is off but is off when laptop is on.Is there some kind of software issue?Kind regards,Didzis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator/a512041d-6bc7-4b23-89b1-cd2b5e790e1d
  6. Camera has no display but light indicates it is on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera has no display but light indicates it is on.: I was part of a Zoom meeting a couple months ago. My camera was working but there was no sound. After the meeting I was checking around for settings that might enable the sound and at some point I remember a setting asking if I would allow outside apps access and I clicked...
  7. Battery Indicator Light Malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Indicator Light Malfunction: My laptop is ALWAYS connected to a power source. I do not operate it on battery power.. A few months ago a blinking amber light appeared on my indicator bar to inform me the battery power was low. The battery icon on the taskbar revealed 94% availability (plugged in)....
  8. Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.

Power Indicator Light Keeps Blinking In AC Power.: why does it keep blinking and doesn't know that it is connected to ac power? ***Changed Original Title From: power indicator light*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator-light-keeps-blinking-in-ac-power/1623ccfa-64ae-4bbd-b26e-701842a5b1e9
  9. Monitor indicator light keeps always on

Monitor indicator light keeps always on: My cpu and monitor gets power from UPS. As UPS is kept always on, so whenever I shut down my PC, the monitor also shuts but indicator light of monitor keeps on because monitor is getting power from UPS which is always on. My question is that is there any harm if monitor...
  10. Wireless Indicator Light

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Indicator Light: Toshiba Satellite laptop, L55 series There are 3 indicator lights on the front of my computer. The 3rd one is the wireless indicator light. It's always orange, whereas the others are white. Just curious? 75197