Windows 10: Power Jack Cable replace

Discus and support Power Jack Cable replace in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First time poster. My wife has a inspiration 3558--5100. a year ago or so the power jack cable came louse internally in the laptop. I took the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joecarquest, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Power Jack Cable replace

First time poster. My wife has a inspiration 3558--5100. a year ago or so the power jack cable came louse internally in the laptop. I took the laptop apart used hot glue to hold it secure and it worked fine. a week ago it came lose again took apart the laptop the cable had to be replaced ordered one form amazon installed it had to use hot glue again. now the laptop comes up with this info (see picture below). I have three different power supplies that work with dell same thing on all of them. The power comes on starts windows ok but does not charge the battery. I took it apart again checked connections seems ok. I reinstalled the battery same problem. My wife says when the info came on before she would answer ok and then battery would charge. I was wondering if windows 10 had anything to do with it. any ides or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Hope I put this in the right place and wrote everything correctly. computer info below
    Power Jack Cable replace [​IMG]

dell Inspiration 3558
    desktop 53cdaem
    intel core i3-5025u cpu 2.10 ghz
    6.00 gb ram
    device id b634b 541 2d32 4c90-98d6 48db 3e506abe
    product id 00325-80000-00000 aadem
    64 bit operating system x64 based processer
    pen and touch-touch support with 10 touch points
    windows 10 home version 1903
    installed on 7-27-2019
    os build 18362.959

:)

Joecarquest, Aug 12, 2020

2. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Aug 12, 2020
  3. rp_music Win User
    Replacement cable for BH-905

Did anyone find a replacement cable for the CA-143U? Can I just buy a simple 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack cable and then use the adaptors that come with the earphone?

rp_music, Aug 12, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Power Jack Cable replace

Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

Hope for sure it is the Power Supply without testing it and the checking the Graphics Card.

jds63, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Power Jack Cable replace

1. Power Jack Cable replace - Similar Threads - Power Jack Cable

2. My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.: As the title says it doesn't work, i don't have a single clue on what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-front-headphone-jack-isnt-working-but-the/ad94a708-b9f3-467c-81ff-a360473ee8dd
  3. My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My front headphone jack isn't working... but the motherboard cables are connected.: As the title says it doesn't work, i don't have a single clue on what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-front-headphone-jack-isnt-working-but-the/ad94a708-b9f3-467c-81ff-a360473ee8dd
  4. Unplugged power cable black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unplugged power cable black screen: Okay so I was playing then I unplugged my power cable. It then showed a thing that was updating or something it was at 2/3 but it was stuck on the 2 for ages so I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Then there was just a black screen with my cursor. I could move it but it...
  5. power cord replacement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    power cord replacement: where do i purchase ew power cord https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-cord-replacement/d4df5660-b3c2-45c7-ad25-20ca99c5a3b6
  6. No power cable for my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No power cable for my graphics card?: Hello, I received a graphics card from my colleague and installed it yesterday. But I cannot find the power cable on my PC (see picture). Does anyone know which cable I need exactly and where I have to plug it in, if it works at all? I do not want to buy the wrong cable....
  7. Headphone cable stuck in headphone jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone cable stuck in headphone jack: the end of the headphone that you connect into the computer is stuck in the headphone jack and It thinks that I have headphones on therefore no sound Is coming from my speakers i understand that I could just go to a store and fix them but in the meanwhile before i do how do...
  8. PCIe Cable Power Consumption Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PCIe Cable Power Consumption Question: What's up ladies and gents. I have a question regarding PCIe power consumption for graphics cards. I've searched around and I get a very divided answer to this: Should I use a single power cable with x2 6+2 split on a GPU with slots over 8? or use two seperate 6+2 power...
  9. power cable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power cable: When I plugged in my power cable, I checked the battery life. it said plugged in, not charging. how can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-cable/cd7d06a9-e687-4776-bc22-5050ade24765
  10. Laptop own power cable not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop own power cable not recognized: Hello, my laptop stopped recognizing its own power cable - the screen is dimmed and laptop is on power saver! When I unplug the cable and plug it again it seems to work at first, the screen lights up but it's only for a few seconds - it gives me runtime error...