Windows 10: power management tab is missing from device properties.

Discus and support power management tab is missing from device properties. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have seen other people missing the power management tab in device manager, but they were able to fix it using regedit, but I have not been able to,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SaihaanHabib, Jan 15, 2021.

1. power management tab is missing from device properties.

I have seen other people missing the power management tab in device manager, but they were able to fix it using regedit, but I have not been able to, is there any other way to fix it?

:)

SaihaanHabib, Jan 15, 2021
  2. ajfudge Win User

Missing Power tab in Device Manager

@EyeInTheSky

I have USB Root Hub (3.0)

Here's my OS info:
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home SL
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Here are actual screenshots of my Device Manager and USB Root Hub 3.0 Properties

power management tab is missing from device properties. [​IMG]

ajfudge, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Missing Power tab in Device Manager

Do you have these in your device manager?

Still available in the October update as far as I can see:

EyeInTheSky, Jan 15, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

power management tab is missing from device properties.

Power Management Tab in Device Manager

Hi, some other ideas:

Please see both #68 (the fix you've tried) and in particular the comment in #69 here:
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

One such thread suggested an old ethernet drive could give rise to the tab missing.

Another suggested:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-7cd9a4fe035f

Some threads suggest that anything preventing sleep may conflict with this.

Is the device allowed to wake the PC?
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

dalchina, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

power management tab is missing from device properties.

1. power management tab is missing from device properties. - Similar Threads - power management tab

2. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  3. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  4. Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager - Windows 11: Issue - Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager for Network and other devices.Question - How to get Power Management Tab back on?Device - ideapad 5 14iil05OS - Windows 11 Version 22H2 What I have done- I use Registry Editor to create "CsEnabled"Screenshot below of...
  5. Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager: I am having issues with my HP laptop not waking from sleep. I need to verify the power management settings on the mouse and keyboard but the power management tab is missing in my device manager. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks....
  6. Power management tab is missing in device manager!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power management tab is missing in device manager!: If i go to network adapters and open the properties of my wifi card IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz there is no power management tab. Another post said to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power in regedit, where I had to create a new DWORD called...
  7. Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager for Bluetooth and other devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager for Bluetooth and other devices: Split from this thread. Issue - Power Management Tab is missing from Device Manager for Bluetooth and other devices. Question - How to manage power on windows devices and/or how to get Power Management Tab back on? Device - Microsoft Surface Book 2 15" i7 OS -...
  8. Missing Power tab in Device Manager

Missing Power tab in Device Manager: SHORT VERSION: I am referring to this tab. My Device Manager doesn't have it. https://tr1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/200...properties.jpg LONG VERSION: I'm using Windows 10 on a laptop and I'm trying to check how much power a USB-connected device draws from my laptop. I am asking...
  9. Missing Power tab in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Power tab in Device Manager: SHORT VERSION: I am referring to this tab. My Device Manager doesn't have it. https://tr1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/200...properties.jpg LONG VERSION: I'm using Windows 10 on a laptop and I'm trying to check how much power a USB-connected device draws from my laptop. I am asking...
  10. "Power Management" tab missing in keyboard properties

"Power Management" tab missing in keyboard properties: I just installed windows 10 on an Acer E1-531. Everything is working fine except for one small issue. I'm trying to disable keyboard waking from sleep but there is no "Power Management" tab in keyboard's properties in Device Manager. For some reason, it's missing. Does...