Windows 10: Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021

Discus and support Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all , I need to uncheck the option 'allow the computer to turn off this device' on my wireless adapter. Under Device Manager - > Network -> Adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ferles, Jun 20, 2021.

1. ferles Win User

Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021

Hi all , I need to uncheck the option 'allow the computer to turn off this device' on my wireless adapter. Under Device Manager - > Network -> Adapter -> Properties there is no "Power Management" Tab as there should be and proposed in several instructions online. I have also tried the fix that suggest to create a CsEnabled reg under Registry Editor. What can I do to edit this option?Thanks in advance.

:)

ferles, Jun 20, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Power Management Tab in Device Manager

Hi, some other ideas:

Please see both #68 (the fix you've tried) and in particular the comment in #69 here:
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

One such thread suggested an old ethernet drive could give rise to the tab missing.

Another suggested:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-7cd9a4fe035f

Some threads suggest that anything preventing sleep may conflict with this.

Is the device allowed to wake the PC?
    Allow or Prevent Devices to Wake Computer in Windows 10

dalchina, Jun 20, 2021
  3. ajfudge Win User
    Missing Power tab in Device Manager

@EyeInTheSky

I have USB Root Hub (3.0)

Here's my OS info:
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home SL
    Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Here are actual screenshots of my Device Manager and USB Root Hub 3.0 Properties

Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021 [​IMG]

Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021 [​IMG]

ajfudge, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021

Mouse/touch pad and keyboard wakes laptop up and power management tab missing?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are trying to disable keyboard and touchpad to wake the computer from sleep.

As you are missing the Power Management tab in driver properties, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and update the keyboard and touchpad drivers.

To update keyboard drivers,

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

To update touchpad drivers,

• Type Device Manager in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right Click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021

1. Power Management Tab Missing - Windows 10 - June 2021 - Similar Threads - Power Management Tab

2. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  3. Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Management Tab Missing in Device Manager: Hello!I have read the other thread regarding similar issues and tried different fixes without success. I am installing a Bluetooth device that uses a dongle for pairing. I am getting the following error message: "The power saving flag is set. Disable the power saving options...
  4. Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Power Management tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Power Management tab: The title is self explanatory, the power management tab does not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-missing-bluetooth-power-management-tab/f1cf85ed-29a7-4ead-bcb0-134280002681
  5. Windows 10 power management tab missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 power management tab missing: I am trying to play Bluetooth speakers and after 15 minutes they simply shut off due to "inactivity", even though they are playing. They work fine on my phone etc. I have tried to access the power management tab for the Bluetooth to not allow it to shut them off, however the...
  6. Windows 10 power management tab missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 power management tab missing: I am trying to play Bluetooth speakers and after 15 minutes they simply shut off due to "inactivity", even though they are playing. They work fine on my phone etc. I have tried to access the power management tab for the Bluetooth to not allow it to shut them off, however the...
  7. Windows 10 power management tab missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Power management tab is missing in device manager!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power management tab is missing in device manager!: If i go to network adapters and open the properties of my wifi card IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz there is no power management tab. Another post said to go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power in regedit, where I had to create a new DWORD called...
  9. Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 missing Bluetooth power management tab: [ATTACH] Where is Intel Bluetooth's Power management tab in Device Manager on Windows 10? There used to be a checkbox in Intel Bluetooth where I could turn on power saving for bluetooth accessories. But it is gone, no longer showing as a tab under any of the bluetooth items...
  10. Missing Power Management Tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Power Management Tab: I have a ACEPC GK2 pc. Windows 10 Home. And it is up to date as of today. This pc has a Realtek GBE Ethernet Controller. Since there no Power Management tab in the controller properties, I am unable to setup Wol on this PC. Why is it missing? Thanks....