Windows 10: Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD

Discus and support Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Power media player for dell is not working. Fiste time I want to play a DVD, it was working in 2 minuts. Now is it not working no movie. Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnnetteBerg2, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD

Hi. Power media player for dell is not working.

Fiste time I want to play a DVD, it was working in 2 minuts. Now is it not working no movie.

Regards

Annette

:)

AnnetteBerg2, Jul 17, 2019

2. DVD Player Won't Work

I bought this laptop in Nov 2017. Dell 15 inch.

I have not bothered to use the DVD player since I have owned it.

I inserted a DVD tonight and it did not automatically start like I expected it to do.

I did the usual troubleshooting and nothing worked.

I read some information online and it said that there was no media player installed.

Done to save money.

I downloaded VLC and it did not work.

I tried using Windows Media player and it did not work.

I opened and closed the DVD drawer numerous times and I heard it 'wind' but it won't start and I don't see a window.

Is my problem the software or is it hardware....the DVD drive?

It's still under warranty.

Any suggestions?

RaymondWindoz10, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Power media player for dell is not working !!

I bought dell laptop . It came with Cyber link software . For some days all of them worked fine . But recently Power media player stopped working . It is not even opening . I tried reinstalling too , but nothing happened .

KIRANBikkanoori, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD

Unable to play DVDs on Windows Media Player, Windows 10

Hi Alison,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to play DVDs on Windows Media Player?
    • Are the DVDs being detected on your computer?

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Also refer to the Microsoft article to know more about: Windows
    Media Player

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD

1. Power media player for dell is not working for a DVD - Similar Threads - Power media player

2. Power Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Media Player: When I select the "Theater" option for playback of audio CDs it seems to only work for the current track. When it goes to the next track it loses the equalizer settings and reverts to basic....
  3. DVD Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Media Player: I'm trying to install the 7 day free DVD Media Player update from Microsoft. Being told my computer is not linked to my Microsoft account. How do I link my computer to my Microsoft account? Thank you. Kelly...
  4. Installed windows 10 Media DVD power player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed windows 10 Media DVD power player: I just want to be able to use the installed DVD player when I need it! And to enable Blueray if is instlled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-windows-10-media-dvd-power-player/0e6a90e2-35e9-4278-ab59-20c2a335df32
  5. Power media player for dell is not working !!

Power media player for dell is not working !!: I bought dell laptop . It came with Cyber link software . For some days all of them worked fine . But recently Power media player stopped working . It is not even opening . I tried reinstalling too , but nothing happened ....
  6. Why wont Dell media player play dvd

Why wont Dell media player play dvd: this worked since I purchased it a few, months ago and now it wont play eternal dvd it is Windows 10 and a Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-dell-media-player-play-dvd/a635df67-824a-491d-babc-f651f370da8b
  7. DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player

DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player: Can I change the region for DVD player in windows media player if I have DVD drive with windows dvd player installed? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-region-on-media-player-with-dvd-driver-and/cd23d83c-3505-402a-86bb-4eaf15c8f3cd
  8. Problem with DVD media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with DVD media player: I cannot play a DVD disk. Each time I insert the disk the system informs try again or restart. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 DVD media player with no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-dvd-media-player/f2a3bb00-f022-4542-b5c9-bddfeb62098c
  9. DVD Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVD Media Player: How do I get my Windows 10 DVD Media Player to display on my screen and being playing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/dvd-media-player/81c50456-3bf0-45b9-8d92-fad28cfbf8ad
  10. DVD Player not working

DVD Player not working: Just like everyone else when I updated to Windows 10 I experienced my DVD player not working. - When I try to eject by right clicking nothing happens then i get "an error occurred with dvd/cd rom" message -Shows up on my Device Manager, under DVD/CD-Rom Drives, not hidden...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power media player for dell not working

2. dell media player wont work

3. power media player not playing

4. power media player for dell not playing dvd,
  5. power media player for dell wont play dvd,
  6. power media player for dell,
  7. dell power media player not working,
  8. pawer media player for dell,
  9. power media player not working,
  10. power media player for dell porady,
  11. dell power media player will not play dvd,