Windows 10: power off error

Discus and support power off error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M Zeeshan, Aug 4, 2022.

1. M Zeeshan Win User

power off error

I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some solution

:)

M Zeeshan, Aug 4, 2022

2. internal power error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I would suggest you to follow the method given below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the power troubleshooter and restart the system to check if that helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

If the issues persist I would suggest you to follow the second method.

Method 2: Create a new power plan.

• Go to search box.

• Type power option in search box.

• Tap or click Create a power plan and follow the instructions.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

power off error

My PC was shutdown suddenly by power cut off so now it had some errors

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Have you updated all the Windows and optional updates?

• Have you updated all the Drivers?

• What is that exact error message?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option
      on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.

Step 2: Change the “Power plans” settings.

A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings (like display, sleep, etc.) that manages how your PC uses power. The power plans you can use depend on the kind of PC you have.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/power-plans-faq#1TC=windows-8

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

power off error

1. power off error - Similar Threads - power off error

2. power off error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power off error: I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-error/08569870-5dbe-4041-be07-f53c9b028e69
  3. power off error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power off error: I have installed windows 10 Pro. When I shut down or hibernate my laptop it instead of shutting down goes to log in screen .Please tell me some solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-error/08569870-5dbe-4041-be07-f53c9b028e69
  4. Power Off/On/Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Off/On/Crashes: Good day folks. Please how do l resolve this issue of error code : Kernel - Power error 41 63? I have used SFC it was able to repair some corrupt files. After this PROCESS, I used Deployment Image service & management tool, DISM and it found no integrity issues. Please what...
  5. power off

in Windows 10 Customization
    power off: what to do when i want to shut down my computer its asking me to contact system administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/a71b9a5c-b052-4331-a9ea-a5288db6d53d
  6. Laptop powers off

Laptop powers off: Windows Version 20H2 Problem: Whenever I try to sign out of my user account, restart the computer or shut it down things that require an user sign out the laptop completely powers off without a blue screen crash or an error code. In the event logger the only things it...
  7. powering On & OFF

powering On & OFF: my laptop power button is not responsive. how can i power it on by just opening the lid? or pressing some other keyboard button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powering-on-off/dc2e0a59-3ff2-4408-af76-af79bd5024f5
  8. Power Off

Power Off: Hello! I have a dell G7 7790, and whenever I put it to sleep it turns off after sometime but if i use it again after a small period of time it doesn't turn off! Is there something in the settings I should change or it is a problem in my device?...
  9. power off

power off: my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/87f98681-a645-4eba-bf58-eff9f6528a92
  10. Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc...

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Powers Off, error: amdacpusrsvc...: So my windows 10 machine is crashing/powering off... I don't know why, it happens in all situations (gaming, browsing etc) and in the event viewer I get this error: amdacpusrsvc[EVENT]: SERVICE_CONTROL_POWEREVENT: RESUME: IOCTL_USR_SVC_TO_ACPKSD_POWER_STATE_NOTIFICATION:...