Windows 10: "Power Off" monitor on a laptop?

Discus and support "Power Off" monitor on a laptop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was asked if the "power off monitor" after a designated time option is available on a laptop like it is for a desktop. I don't have a laptop to try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fireberd, May 13, 2017.

1. fireberd Win User

"Power Off" monitor on a laptop?

I was asked if the "power off monitor" after a designated time option is available on a laptop like it is for a desktop. I don't have a laptop to try so I need assistance on this.

Jack

:)

fireberd, May 13, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, May 13, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, May 13, 2017
  4. jl2509 Win User

Sure is, it's exactly the same.

jl2509, May 13, 2017
Thema:

1. "Power Off" monitor on a laptop? - Similar Threads - Power Off monitor

2. power off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power off: my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/87f98681-a645-4eba-bf58-eff9f6528a92
  3. laptop's ac power keeps turning off

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop's ac power keeps turning off: Hi, My laptop's battery is no good so I always use the laptop on ac power. It was working fine last night but today it keeps shutting down after a minute or so. I've just noticed the battery icon will start off showing the power plug next to it but then the plug...
  4. My laptop doesn't power off properly.

My laptop doesn't power off properly.: Hello, I've had this laptop for just over a year now but my Lenovo Y520 doesn't go to sleep when I click start and click sleep. When I click sleep it does a normal routine of turning of the screen then going silent. If I press the power button about 5 seconds after my laptop...
  5. Laptop does not power off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop does not power off: My HP Envy 15 Laptop does not power off when shut down command is given. I am running on Windows 10 Home Edition. Is there a way to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-does-not-power-off/e2296a11-746d-4651-8e88-e937362ffd4b
  6. Monitor power off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor power off: Before update to 1803, my monitor was set to turn off after 30 mins. After the update it does not. I can't get the monitor to shutdown at all. I've set it to 1 min and still nothing. But under power & sleep it still shows shutdown after 30 mins. Is there some fix for this?...
  7. Monitor power off

Monitor power off: Before update to 1803, my monitor was set to turn off after 30 mins. After the update it does not. I can't get the monitor to shutdown at all. I've set it to 1 min and still nothing. But under power & sleep it still shows shutdown after 30 mins. Is there some fix for this?...
  8. Headphone Jack on Laptop Stops Working Until Laptop is Powered Off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone Jack on Laptop Stops Working Until Laptop is Powered Off: Have been having this problem for a while now. Every so often, the headhphone jack on my laptop just stops working after hours and hours of the laptop being on. The built-in speakers of the laptop work fine. What happens is that while the computer is in use (after some...
  9. Monitor turns off after 10min (not screensaver or power settings)

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor turns off after 10min (not screensaver or power settings): Hello just few days ago monitor (Asus PG278Q) started turning off after 10 min while watching media or idle. Checked screensaver: set to 'none' Checked power settings: max performance, set to never shut down or sleep. What else can turn off monitor except screensaver...
  10. Resume from monitor power off (not sleep) VERY SLOW

Resume from monitor power off (not sleep) VERY SLOW: So i just upgraded from Windows 7 to Win10 a week ago and everything went smooth as silk. I will said this is the first time i can remember doing an in place upgrade, I always format and do a clean install about once a year but ive been busy so i took the lazy route....