Windows 10: "Power Off" monitor on a laptop?

Discus and support "Power Off" monitor on a laptop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was asked if the "power off monitor" after a designated time option is available on a laptop like it is for a desktop. I don't have a laptop to try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fireberd, May 13, 2017.

1. fireberd Win User

"Power Off" monitor on a laptop?

I was asked if the "power off monitor" after a designated time option is available on a laptop like it is for a desktop. I don't have a laptop to try so I need assistance on this.

Jack

:)

fireberd, May 13, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, May 13, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, May 13, 2017
  4. jl2509 Win User

Sure is, it's exactly the same.

jl2509, May 13, 2017
Thema:

1. "Power Off" monitor on a laptop? - Similar Threads - Power Off monitor

2. Laptop powering on and off by itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop powering on and off by itself?: Recently, my laptop has developed a rather irritating issue where it will not power on, power off, or sleep properly. The list of symptoms are as follows:If the laptop is powered off while plugged in, it will not boot properly while still plugged in. It will run the BIOS and...
  3. Laptop powering on and off by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop powering on and off by itself?: Recently, my laptop has developed a rather irritating issue where it will not power on, power off, or sleep properly. The list of symptoms are as follows:If the laptop is powered off while plugged in, it will not boot properly while still plugged in. It will run the BIOS and...
  4. Monitor not powering off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor not powering off: I have set the power options to turn off the display after 10 minutes. The display monitor never powers off, even after hours of the computer being idle.This is after a clean Windows 10 22H2 install.How to fix this?...
  5. Monitor not powering off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not powering off: I have set the power options to turn off the display after 10 minutes. The display monitor never powers off, even after hours of the computer being idle.This is after a clean Windows 10 22H2 install.How to fix this?...
  6. Monitor not powering off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop powers off

Laptop powers off: Windows Version 20H2 Problem: Whenever I try to sign out of my user account, restart the computer or shut it down things that require an user sign out the laptop completely powers off without a blue screen crash or an error code. In the event logger the only things it...
  8. Laptop does not power off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop does not power off: My HP Envy 15 Laptop does not power off when shut down command is given. I am running on Windows 10 Home Edition. Is there a way to fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-does-not-power-off/e2296a11-746d-4651-8e88-e937362ffd4b
  9. Monitor power off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor power off: Before update to 1803, my monitor was set to turn off after 30 mins. After the update it does not. I can't get the monitor to shutdown at all. I've set it to 1 min and still nothing. But under power & sleep it still shows shutdown after 30 mins. Is there some fix for this?...
  10. Monitor power off

Monitor power off: Before update to 1803, my monitor was set to turn off after 30 mins. After the update it does not. I can't get the monitor to shutdown at all. I've set it to 1 min and still nothing. But under power & sleep it still shows shutdown after 30 mins. Is there some fix for this?...