Windows 10: Power Off/On/Crashes

Discus and support Power Off/On/Crashes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Good day folks. Please how do l resolve this issue of error code : Kernel - Power error 41 63? I have used SFC it was able to repair some corrupt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Power Off/On/Crashes

Good day folks. Please how do l resolve this issue of error code : Kernel - Power error 41 63? I have used SFC it was able to repair some corrupt files. After this PROCESS, I used Deployment Image service & management tool, DISM and it found no integrity issues. Please what else must I do to stop this frequent off and on of the system. It is very annoying for a system to go off when you are at a middle of work on a system. Secondly, what kind of software to install that will give me information of what is going on inside of the system. I will be grateful if l am helped as soon as possibl

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 26, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 26, 2022
  3. Ruz San Win User
    windows 10 crash on power state change

Hi,

The computer might've encountered an error after the changes were applied. Did you get an error message when the computer crashed?

Let's run the Power troubleshooter in Control Panel to identify what caused the problem to happen. It may also fix the issue since Windows troubleshooters are designed to correct the problems they find on the system. Follow these steps to run the suggested
    tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Power and allow the troubleshooter to run.

Let us know if it fixes the problem.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Power Off/On/Crashes

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

Power Off/On/Crashes

1. Power Off/On/Crashes - Similar Threads - Power Off Crashes

2. What is causing my PC to power off/crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing my PC to power off/crash?: So I've just built a PC and I am trying to play Starfield. However, a few mins in and my PC keeps turning off. I've gone into the reliability history and found it's always the same LiveKernelEvent 124. How do I fix this?...
  3. What is causing my PC to power off/crash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing my PC to power off/crash?: So I've just built a PC and I am trying to play Starfield. However, a few mins in and my PC keeps turning off. I've gone into the reliability history and found it's always the same LiveKernelEvent 124. How do I fix this?...
  4. Power Off/On/Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Off/On/Crashes: Good day folks. Please how do l resolve this issue of error code : Kernel - Power error 41 63? I have used SFC it was able to repair some corrupt files. After this PROCESS, I used Deployment Image service & management tool, DISM and it found no integrity issues. Please what...
  5. Power Off/On/Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Off/On/Crashes: Good day folks. Please how do l resolve this issue of error code : Kernel - Power error 41 63? I have used SFC it was able to repair some corrupt files. After this PROCESS, I used Deployment Image service & management tool, DISM and it found no integrity issues. Please what...
  6. power off

in Windows 10 Customization
    power off: what to do when i want to shut down my computer its asking me to contact system administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/a71b9a5c-b052-4331-a9ea-a5288db6d53d
  7. powering On & OFF

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    powering On & OFF: my laptop power button is not responsive. how can i power it on by just opening the lid? or pressing some other keyboard button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powering-on-off/dc2e0a59-3ff2-4408-af76-af79bd5024f5
  8. Power Off

Power Off: Hello! I have a dell G7 7790, and whenever I put it to sleep it turns off after sometime but if i use it again after a small period of time it doesn't turn off! Is there something in the settings I should change or it is a problem in my device?...
  9. power off

power off: my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/87f98681-a645-4eba-bf58-eff9f6528a92
  10. Computer crashes randomly and video card power shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes randomly and video card power shuts off: I'm not sure 100% if the video card power shuts off to the unit but the led's on the card that show how much power is being used completely cuts off and displays none of the led's lit up. It will happen randomly, whether I am on the desktop, playing a game, watching a movie,...