Windows 10: Power off with out warning.

Discus and support Power off with out warning. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am using Sony Vaio laptop operating on Window 10. Whenever the lap top operating on low battery mode, it shuts off with out any warning message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by UdayShetty, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Power off with out warning.

I am using Sony Vaio laptop operating on Window 10. Whenever the lap top operating on low battery mode, it shuts off with out any warning message saying " battery low, please switch on power supply". Hence it is a problem, when you are working on important file, laptop goes off with out any warning. Is there anyway you can avoid it by changing any settings?

:)

UdayShetty, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Jan 9, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

Power off with out warning.

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Power off with out warning.

1. Power off with out warning. - Similar Threads - Power off warning

2. Laptop runs out of power when switched off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop runs out of power when switched off: The laptop is three years old. Recently it didn't switch on it had about 60-70 per cent charge before it was switched off. After charging, the BIOS gave an error HP Battery Alert, it said that the battery had significantly reduced its capacity. I replaced the battery with a...
  3. Laptop runs out of power when switched off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop runs out of power when switched off: The laptop is three years old. Recently it didn't switch on it had about 60-70 per cent charge before it was switched off. After charging, the BIOS gave an error HP Battery Alert, it said that the battery had significantly reduced its capacity. I replaced the battery with a...
  4. 'LSA is off warning'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'LSA is off warning': Anyone any idea how long we have to live with this LSA off warning? It's been months now and all recent updates don't fix it. Are they actually doing anything about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsa-is-off-warning/311f113f-f1ab-4144-b041-0b695c2f15d0
  5. 'LSA is off warning'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'LSA is off warning': Anyone any idea how long we have to live with this LSA off warning? It's been months now and all recent updates don't fix it. Are they actually doing anything about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lsa-is-off-warning/311f113f-f1ab-4144-b041-0b695c2f15d0
  6. power off

in Windows 10 Customization
    power off: what to do when i want to shut down my computer its asking me to contact system administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/a71b9a5c-b052-4331-a9ea-a5288db6d53d
  7. powering On & OFF

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    powering On & OFF: my laptop power button is not responsive. how can i power it on by just opening the lid? or pressing some other keyboard button? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powering-on-off/dc2e0a59-3ff2-4408-af76-af79bd5024f5
  8. Power Off

Power Off: Hello! I have a dell G7 7790, and whenever I put it to sleep it turns off after sometime but if i use it again after a small period of time it doesn't turn off! Is there something in the settings I should change or it is a problem in my device?...
  9. power off

power off: my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off/87f98681-a645-4eba-bf58-eff9f6528a92
  10. Windows shutting off with no warning

Windows shutting off with no warning: So this problem just recently started happening, when in windows after a while it will just completely shut off with no warning. It doesn't happen when I'm in Ubuntu though. I've deleted some programs that could be the cause but nothing has worked. I really need some help...