Windows 10: power off

Discus and support power off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Arefin-Asif, Aug 7, 2019.

1. power off

my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on..

:)

Arefin-Asif, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Aug 7, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

power off

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

power off

1. power off - Similar Threads - power off

2. windows power off issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows power off issue: Hello Windows community. As per the subject shown above my dell latitude 7490 does not shutdown properly after shutting down the fan, Keyboard and power are still lighting Earlier the system running normally on windows 11 but i try to install dual with Mac os 13 during the...
  3. windows power off issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows power off issue: Hello Windows community. As per the subject shown above my dell latitude 7490 does not shutdown properly after shutting down the fan, Keyboard and power are still lighting Earlier the system running normally on windows 11 but i try to install dual with Mac os 13 during the...
  4. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  5. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...
  6. My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off: This problem has been happening for around a week now, around 30 minutes after starting it up for the day it will freeze, then i power it off and it will run fine for the rest of the day. I have tried: updating drivers, reinstalling windows, windows memory diagnostic, and i...
  7. My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off: This problem has been happening for around a week now, around 30 minutes after starting it up for the day it will freeze, then i power it off and it will run fine for the rest of the day. I have tried: updating drivers, reinstalling windows, windows memory diagnostic, and i...
  8. My pc has been randomly freezing forcing me to power it off

9. Blue screen of death everytime I power off computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue screen of death everytime I power off computer: I just bought a Dell otiplex 3040 and besides asking for bios date everytime I power on, it also give a BSOD everytime I turn it off.Anyway I can know why is this happening?...
  10. My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...

My pc is getting stuck and then the keyboard not responding, automatically power offs. What...: My pc is getting freeze and not responding to cursor or any buttons. It automatically power offs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-getting-stuck-and-then-the-keyboard-not/9dcd4e98-5641-4abf-a15a-222df94e3957