Windows 10: power off

Discus and support power off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Arefin-Asif, Aug 7, 2019.

1. power off

my laptop automatically shut down when i unplag charger. when i plug in charger automatically power on..

:)

Arefin-Asif, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Aug 7, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

power off

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

power off

1. power off - Similar Threads - power off

2. 100% CPU when laptop screen off AND mains power

in Windows 10 Customization
    100% CPU when laptop screen off AND mains power: I have a Thinkpad x230 and just installed Windows 10 Pro 64. Every time my display turns off AND the power cable is plugged the CPU goes to 100%.I've looked in Resource Monitor and it's "NT Kernel & System" which is responsible.I've seen similar questions and people have been...
  3. Laptop screen automatic Off against power setting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen automatic Off against power setting.: Hi, My name is Santosh Paudel. I am using the windows 10 home version. My screen goes to sleep every few minutes against my power setting/ advanced power setting. It is really annoying that I have to unlock the screen after every few minutes. Note: The screen does not go to...
  4. Slide to power off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slide to power off: Hi My Surface pro 7 has had a Slide to Power Off feature running since purchased.It disappeared today, went straight to shut down.Only thing I know that changed was a Security Defender update installed overnight.Has anyone else had the same problem and can recommend a fix?...
  5. Can't find "Turn off display" button at power plan options.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find "Turn off display" button at power plan options.: Hey, I just own a new PC, and i cannot found the button of "Turn off Display"... I've read from here that I can go to here: "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Power" and edit the "CsEnabled" registry, but there is no "CsEnabled" registry there. What...
  6. Random power off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random power off: Hi, So I recently started using an Asus x550vx laptop, 2017 model. It is equipped with 8GB of ramI added 4 more, an Intel Core i7-6700HQ and Nvidia GTX 950M dedicated graphics. The thing is, on Windows, it randomly shuts down, but it doesn't display the "shutting down"...
  7. Entire PC freezes and does not respond to any input except for power off/back on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Entire PC freezes and does not respond to any input except for power off/back on.: This happens every now and then and I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hell is happening. My entire PC will occasionally just freeze. The LEDs on my peripherals will stop changing color, sound stops playing, the screen stays where it’s at, etc. If I let it sit...
  8. Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers Powering Off Unexpectedly: System: Win10 Pro 64-bit build 19042.868 ASUS Model G703GX Frequency of occurrence: about every 45 minutes Detailed description I have a Sony SRS-XB20 Bluetooth speaker. For about a week now, after about 45 minutes listening to music iTunes the speaker powers off. I do...
  9. Windows 10 Pro boot/power off/restart really slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro boot/power off/restart really slow: Hello everyone, it has been months my laptop started to be really.... really slow, every time I sign off, restart or switch on. It takes like twenty minutes to switch off, and even more to restart. When I switch it on, booting takes about twenty minutes (rough, I didn't time...
  10. Pc restarts/screen turn off power led still on when you enter the game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restarts/screen turn off power led still on when you enter the game: Specs is CPU A8-7650k Gpu Gtx 760 Ram 2x4Gb kingston motherboard Gigabyte Ga-f2a68Hm I don't know what brand my psu Is cause I just bought it as a 2nd hand I've been told its just a true rated 80+ 650W and just bought it around a month...