Windows 10: Power-On Password

Discus and support Power-On Password in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; There is nothing on the screen but a blue box with Enter Power-on Password. It won't let us pull up any help from the upper F buttons.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DebraDillon, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Power-On Password

There is nothing on the screen but a blue box with Enter Power-on Password. It won't let us pull up any help from the upper F buttons.

:)

DebraDillon, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Power-On Password

1. Power-On Password - Similar Threads - Power Password

2. Power light stays ON after shut down from Windows upgrade solution

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power light stays ON after shut down from Windows upgrade solution: If you find the power light stays on after a Windows upgrade, these instructions will overcome it: Control Panel Device Manager scroll down to System Devices scroll down to and right click Intel(R) Management Engine Interface > Properties click tab Power Management...
  3. Our electric went out & when it came back on the enter power-on password appeared.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Our electric went out & when it came back on the enter power-on password appeared.: It will not accept our password & will not let us get past it to fix this. Please help?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/our-electric-went-out-when-it-came-back-on-the/156dd826-7b98-4e63-ac6b-945f538a4ed0
  4. Windows 10 restart requires a power on password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 restart requires a power on password: I just updated my computer to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Under Windows 7 I could issue a restart while in Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) and it would restart WITHOUT asking for the power on password. So I could easily wait a few minutes and login again using RDC. Now with...
  5. Login password required after power saving shut off, why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login password required after power saving shut off, why?: Whilst using netplwiz I have disabled password requirement. (disabled Users must enter a username and password to use this computer) This works fine at booting, or restarting. After a 'power saving-shut off' (probably a sign off?) and reactivating the laptop, I need to enter...
  6. I forgot my login password and the power button icon is missing off the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my login password and the power button icon is missing off the login screen: I'm locked out of my computer, and the power button is missing on the login screen. I use to have this computer set up on micrsoft and don't know how it got deleted. Help...
  7. Reset PC and now on boot up asks for forgotten power up password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC and now on boot up asks for forgotten power up password: Help! Husband reset PC and can't remember power on password. What can I do? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/reset-pc-and-now-on-boot-up-asks-for-forgotten/7fab09a5-5fe1-45cd-8575-e95dbe85178f
  8. Power settings resetting and disabling passwords

Power settings resetting and disabling passwords: Greetings folks, I'm having two problems with my new Dell XPS 8930, and I suspect they're related.First, the power settings keep reverting to "Power saver." I repeatedly set it on "High Performance," but it frequently switches back for no clear reason. This often happens...
  9. Window 10 login password field missing, no power button

Window 10 login password field missing, no power button: [img] Hi i got a window 10 login password field missing with no power button to choose for. I think i had try to use the shutdown 3 times in order to go in for reset mode. i dun have amy system restore point right now. i cant get into my pc beyond the welcome page for...
  10. How to not to press "enter" after password when booting in/powering on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to not to press "enter" after password when booting in/powering on: I just reinstalled Win10. Before doing so I could go directly to my password screen, without the previous window thanks to a tweak, and when I keyed in my password it would open automatically without having to press the "Enter" key. Now I must do so. Can anyone remind me how...