Windows 10: Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers

Discus and support Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ive tried to activate the Power Options on my laptop since February this year. I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows and even changed the Mother... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChasChamp, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ChasChamp Win User

Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers

Ive tried to activate the Power Options on my laptop since February this year. I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows and even changed the Mother Board on my Laptop but I still have the issue. It appears that others have had similar issues and the problem has not been rectified. I have tried suggestions on here but still have issue. Ive updated drivers and created new profiles and plans nothing works.

Can someone help please as I need my Laptop to turn off as I can be called away and not get back to it for several hours and its stuck on one screen.

Thanks

:)

ChasChamp, Sep 9, 2018

2. Screen Saver and Sceen lock

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest setting up power options first before setting the screen saver. You may perform these steps:

• In the search box on the task bar, type Power Options,
      and then select Power Options.
    • Click Change Plan Settings.
    • Change the settings to Never.
    • Select Save changes.
    • Set your screen saver.

Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 9, 2018
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Windows 10 "Bubbles" Screen Saver

Hi guy's,

On Windows 7 the screen saver didn't go to a black screen but it showed the desktop. Not getting that with Windows 10. Whats the deal? Have GTX750Ti

rk3066, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers

screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers

1. Power Option in windows 10 do not work not screen savers - Similar Threads - Power Option screen

2. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  3. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  4. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen Saver settings do not work

Screen Saver settings do not work: The screen saver settings lets me set the 'wait time' etc and all looks good after pressing the 'apply and then OK buttons'. However when the wait time is over the saver will not run. I have adjusted/tried all power settings etc even the troubleshooter for power. It found...
  6. Windows screen saver or power saving mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows screen saver or power saving mode: Just recently my computer has been locking up or hanging up on a system restart when I leave the system unattended. I find the system with the black screen and windows icon up with the small dots that make the circle usually going around frozen. Holding the power button...
  7. Is there a way to disable the "Power Saver" power option?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to disable the "Power Saver" power option?: For what ever reason, my pc (HP Pavillion Gaming Tower) keeps switching from High Performance to Power Saver on its own without me clicking anything. For example. As I'm playing a game, I'm getting max frames constantly, then all of the sudden, my frames drop to 40s and I...
  8. Screen Saver Option

Screen Saver Option: I understand the setup of a screen saver, Settings, Personalazation, Lock screen, etc. But there is another option that I have used and I cannot find it now. I have searched all over. What I want to call the effect is a floating screen saver. The images (photos) gradually...
  9. Power saving options (screen saver & sleep) not working.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power saving options (screen saver & sleep) not working.: Hello all, Like the topic of the post says, the power options are not working correctly. I set the time for the screen saver to come on as well as the timer to put the computer to sleep and after monitoring the computer, neither did as was intended. I have manipulated the...
  10. Add Energy Saver settings to Power Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Energy Saver settings to Power Options in Windows 10: How to: Add Energy Saver settings to Power Options in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove "Energy Saver settings" Power Options in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new battery saver (aka: Energy Saver) feature that conserves your PC's battery by limiting background...