Windows 10: Power Options and UAC Account Control

Discus and support Power Options and UAC Account Control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I actually have two problems regarding my pc. First of all, I want to use the BIOS Setup to turn on my pc automatically, as it takes a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chiranthan568, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Power Options and UAC Account Control

Hello,

I actually have two problems regarding my pc. First of all, I want to use the BIOS Setup to turn on my pc automatically, as it takes a lot of time to boot. I can't see the Power Options menu in the BIOS Setup. I use an ASUS VivoBook 14 X407U.

Secondly,

I have disabled my built-in admin account and tried to open Task Manager. But, it shows that the Admin has disabled it for my protection. Is there any way, I can disable this protection. I know the way of using CMD as Admin, but my PC has low RAM and it takes me some time, about half an hour to load. Is there any way, I can disable the security?

Thanks

:)

Chiranthan568, Sep 24, 2020
  2. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User

Power Options and UAC Account Control

Windows 10 UAC problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to disable the UAC-(Select the bar as shown in the below screen shot) and check with the issue. To open User account control settings, follow the steps:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.
    • Type User account control settings.

Power Options and UAC Account Control 3bad81a6-0885-4c42-b10d-9c53d2f543f7.png

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Power Options and UAC Account Control

1. Power Options and UAC Account Control - Similar Threads - Power Options UAC

2. No control of Power Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No control of Power Options: Windows 8.1 switches off screen then switches off computer after short spell of inactivity. Power options do not seem to work. Using Dell Inspiron15R https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-control-of-power-options/ebd54bfc-c84b-43a1-aece-d172dd333c45
  3. No control of Power Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No control of Power Options: Windows 8.1 switches off screen then switches off computer after short spell of inactivity. Power options do not seem to work. Using Dell Inspiron15R https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-control-of-power-options/ebd54bfc-c84b-43a1-aece-d172dd333c45
  4. User Account Control UAC pin requirement?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account Control UAC pin requirement?: Hi,Every time my daughter needs to take a exam thru Respondus, Inc Lockdown Brower application, a pop-up message from User Account Control shows up on the desktop. It mentions: to continue enter an admin user name and pin. Is there any way I can disable the pin requirement...
  5. UAC User Account Control

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    UAC User Account Control: Hello, I lost my UAC password, how can I reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uac-user-account-control/7def82c3-79cf-4843-8489-7dca9434c4b1
  6. problem with user account control (uac)

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem with user account control (uac): hey. i tried to turn on my pc yesterday and i got a problem with a file beeing removed. i then restarted my whole pc, and i thought it was fixed. but then my administrator confirmation wouldnt work. this means that i cant download apps and edit settings. i have tried to go to...
  7. Control panel power options missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel power options missing: If I go into the power plans menu in control panel and create a power plan, I can only make it off the balanced plan, and it's missing a few advanced options....
  8. Disable the User Account Control (UAC) for a specific program

Disable the User Account Control (UAC) for a specific program: I have a program which I want to run every time at startup, and it needs to run with Administrator privileges. I created a ".bat" script, with the following command: powershell -Command "Start-Process 'c:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\SyncBackPro.exe' "...
  9. UAC control

UAC control: I am using a laptop with Windows 10. I want to change the User Account Control settings to 'Never Notify.' When I do this and restart the laptop, the settings go back to 'Always Notify.' I am the only user and the System Administrator. How can I keep the settings to the...
  10. UAC control

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UAC control: I am using a laptop with Windows 10. I want to change the User Account Control settings to 'Never Notify.' When I do this and restart the laptop, the settings go back to 'Always Notify.' I am the only user and the System Administrator. How can I keep the settings to the...