Windows 10: Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention

Discus and support Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention. So one hard drive connected by an AMD SATA controller was constantly getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kjl1956, Jul 26, 2021.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention

Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention. So one hard drive connected by an AMD SATA controller was constantly getting disconnected from the pc, the internal drives did not have this issue.Win10 also got stuck on shutting down or restarting for over 30 min.Also got AMD RX 580 GPU corruption when using the reset button to cycle the pc, the display was all distorted with colors bleeding and all pixelated.Now I get the pc to boot and go to power settings and find 6 items that have change without user intervention; turn off hard drives set to 15 min instead of 0 min,

:)

kjl1956, Jul 26, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 26, 2021
  3. "user intervention required"

Here is the list of checks HP advises you to do for that error message:

HP Printers - 'User Intervention Required' Error When Printing (Windows)

https://support.hp.com/si-en/document/c00113719

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention - Similar Threads - Power options automatically

2. printer requires user intervention

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer requires user intervention: printer requires user intervention https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-requires-user-intervention/bd8257b9-7534-461c-a08e-c84ff40e05dc
  3. printer requires user intervention

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer requires user intervention: printer requires user intervention https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-requires-user-intervention/bd8257b9-7534-461c-a08e-c84ff40e05dc
  4. Programs are automatically installing after clicking .exe or .msi without user intervention...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs are automatically installing after clicking .exe or .msi without user intervention...: Whenever I click on a .exe or .msi installation file to install a program like "mailspring.exe", the installation instantly starts without showing any UI prompts.A. It doesn't show the UAC popup.B. It doesn't show the UI prompts to personalize the installation by checking...
  5. Programs are automatically installing after clicking .exe or .msi without user intervention...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs are automatically installing after clicking .exe or .msi without user intervention...: Whenever I click on a .exe or .msi installation file to install a program like "mailspring.exe", the installation instantly starts without showing any UI prompts.A. It doesn't show the UAC popup.B. It doesn't show the UI prompts to personalize the installation by checking...
  6. Batch File to force proceed without user intervention

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch File to force proceed without user intervention: Hello I have a batch files that exports data to a folder below "D:\WinCCU32\wccu" archive_outputs None batch,selectall,"group=TDS","sort=Meter ID","setupfile=D:\WinCCU32\scheduler\ccutds_group.ini" The script works, but the issue is that I get prompts during the export...
  7. Can I tell a PC to update automatically right now without further user intervention?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I tell a PC to update automatically right now without further user intervention?: Windows 10 does seem to check for updates daily, and I don't need help with that. But to install the updates it finds, I need to first click a "Download" button, then an 'Install" button, and finally I need to restart. Can I just do one thing and have everything after that...
  8. Configuring Windows 10 power options to automatically change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring Windows 10 power options to automatically change?: Hi, I was wondering if there is a known way to configure Windows 10 to automatically change power option if there has been no registered input for a set amount of time. For example if I were to leave my computer while running, if after 10 minutes it would automatically...
  9. Email accounts get changed without my intervention

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email accounts get changed without my intervention: I use two email accounts, an outlook.com account which is primary, and a Comcast SMTP account to manage my Outlook inbox. From time to time Outlook will not load. The problem is that my outlook.com exchange email account will on occasion get removed and replaced with Comcast...
  10. Factory Reset Windows 10 without user intervention

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Windows 10 without user intervention: Hi I've looked for this answer online and have come across the "systemreset -factoryreset" command which works, but it comes up with the prompt asking if I want to keep my files or remove everything, I want to remove everything but without the prompt. We are trying to...