Windows 10: Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

Discus and support Power Options. Haven't seen these before. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new. 2106 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mooly, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Mooly Win User

Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new.

:)

Mooly, Oct 2, 2014
  2. DonTolson Win User

Windows Phone Connector on Mac cannot import photos because "the device is full"

I haven't seen this before, but something to try. It sounds like the memory allocation/garbage collection has gotten confused. Maybe try powering down, powering on the phone and see if that helps?

DonTolson, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Pics and contacts Superimposed

Whoa. That's a new one I've not heard of before, and I certainly haven't seen it on my phone (Samsung Focus). Very very strange. Is it repeatable, or just a random thing? By now you've probably power-cycled the phone a few times. Still happens?

markinthebox, Oct 2, 2014
  4. Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

Not sure, first time i have seen these options too.

I'm guessing with this setting enabled it reduces the power of the CPU to save energy/battery.
    Windows built in help still mentions Windows help 8 doesn't mention these settings and can't find anything online just yet

JDobbsy1987, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

1. Power Options. Haven't seen these before. - Similar Threads - Power Options Haven't

2. Windows crash I've never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash I've never seen before: I've googled everything and have not found anything even close. I am running an almost new PC laptop with Windows 10 and all updates. Everything was running perfectly. Today I bought a new monitor that connect through HDMI. I tried it out, all was well and I turned my...
  3. Mbam Pop-Up....Anyone Seen This Before?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mbam Pop-Up....Anyone Seen This Before?: I woke up my machine and a second later was greeted with this in the lower right corner: [img] Hovering over the links didn't show the links in the lower left corner and I sure wasn't going to click on them, the only way I got rid of it was to do a re-start. This is in...
  4. Notifications are running though seen before

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications are running though seen before: I‘d like you to help me get rid of annoying email notifications and pop-ups that appears on my home computer. The problem is that I have read them on my office computer but when I come home I see them again. It takes a lot time when all notifications are running. When I play...
  5. Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Bug - Has anyone seen this before?: Randomly this happens when opening a new window. It's always happened after I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. If anyone could tell me the cause and possibly a fix it would be awesome. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers and windows updates. Example Pic...
  6. New BSOD I've Never Seen Before

New BSOD I've Never Seen Before: I multi-boot, main Win 7 and then 2 Win 10's on other drives. It had been at least 10 days since I last booted into them, no problems then, but I was surprised today when I tried. Got a smaller than usual BSOD (low res Safe Mode size) and all it said was as follows, even...
  7. BSOD with QR code--never seen before

BSOD with QR code--never seen before: NOTE: This is for my 2nd PC in my System Specs (Asus). I was playing a casual game, then suddenly got BSOD with QR code. Only thing unusual for this laptop is past few days, screen would get black vertical lines on a light blue screen with a buzz sound that is stuck...
  8. "Weird...Never seen this before"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...
  9. Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History?: Just saw this this morning. System has been running fine [img] 91944
  10. Power Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options: Hi, I am planning to use my Connect windows 10 tablet as a dedicated sat nav and media player in my car. Can anyone tell me how I set up the tablet to start up when the power is supplied through the USB when I turn on the ignition and to shut down when the ignition is turned...