Windows 10: Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

Discus and support Power Options. Haven't seen these before. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new. 2106 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mooly, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Mooly Win User

Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

Wondered what these two settings are. I don't see them in W8.1 so they must be new.

:)

Mooly, Oct 2, 2014
  2. DonTolson Win User

Windows Phone Connector on Mac cannot import photos because "the device is full"

I haven't seen this before, but something to try. It sounds like the memory allocation/garbage collection has gotten confused. Maybe try powering down, powering on the phone and see if that helps?

DonTolson, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Pics and contacts Superimposed

Whoa. That's a new one I've not heard of before, and I certainly haven't seen it on my phone (Samsung Focus). Very very strange. Is it repeatable, or just a random thing? By now you've probably power-cycled the phone a few times. Still happens?

markinthebox, Oct 2, 2014
  4. Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

Not sure, first time i have seen these options too.

I'm guessing with this setting enabled it reduces the power of the CPU to save energy/battery.
    Windows built in help still mentions Windows help 8 doesn't mention these settings and can't find anything online just yet

JDobbsy1987, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Power Options. Haven't seen these before.

1. Power Options. Haven't seen these before. - Similar Threads - Power Options Haven't

2. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  3. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rbdgswg- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kns5ve/anyone_seen_this_before/
  6. Has anybody seen this before?

Has anybody seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esperuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvvzaj/has_anybody_seen_this_before/
  7. You haven't seen this problem any before. Unsolved problem

You haven't seen this problem any before. Unsolved problem: I have a user password on my window account. but when I try to enter safe mode or do an admin password it doesn't let me. I am the admin and I don't know why it does it. I know there is a solution to add a new admin account and put all my data and files there so I'll have a...
  8. Never seen this before lol.

Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  9. I've not seen (or heard about) this before.

in Windows 10 Support
    I've not seen (or heard about) this before.: I just performed a forced Win 10 update from a 1909 build to the latest 2004 build. I now no longer have access to my programs list via either the Start sequence or the Windows key! Can anyone suggest a fix? For me its serious detriment. Thanks. 159081
  10. "Weird...Never seen this before"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...