Windows 10: Power Options

Discus and support Power Options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am planning to use my Connect windows 10 tablet as a dedicated sat nav and media player in my car. Can anyone tell me how I set up the tablet to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by neilwheeler1, May 24, 2016.

1. Power Options

Hi, I am planning to use my Connect windows 10 tablet as a dedicated sat nav and media player in my car. Can anyone tell me how I set up the tablet to start up when the power is supplied through the USB when I turn on the ignition and to shut down when the ignition is turned off. Can I do this through the existing settings or is there an app I can download? Thanks for your help.

:)

neilwheeler1, May 24, 2016

2. Power Options

Hello, as usual i always had high performance option enabled on my acer v5-571G laptop, but today i noticed that it is missing there are only two options Balanced and DllFixer Power Saver <- this last one amazed me because it is the first time i see it
    and have no idea where did it come from, shorty i want high performance option to be selected
    Power Options [​IMG]

TemoChutkerashvili, May 24, 2016
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Power Options

Hi,

Not requiring a sign-in on after you've been away on your Windows 10-based device is easy. Here's how:

• Open Settings.
    • Select the Accounts icon.
    • Select Sign-in options on the left menu.
    • Under Require sign-in If you've been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again?, select
      Never.
    • Restart your device.

This should let you access your device automatically without having to sign in after it wakes up from sleep.

Looking forward to hear from you with the results. Let us know if anything comes up so we can provide further assistance.

Paul Bab, May 24, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Power Options

That would be a function that would have to be in bios. For example, the Azulle Quantum Access stick computer has a specific BIOS version to flash that enables automatic power on. I've seen some desktop computers with an option in bios to tell the computer what to do when power comes back on after a failure - always on, always off, or return to previous state.

Tesco is the company you would be looking for to see if they support auto power on:
    Buy Windows Connect 10-Inch Tablet, Intel Atom, 1GB RAM, 32 GB - Black from our Other Windows Tablets range - Tesco

NavyLCDR, May 24, 2016
  5. Thanks for that Navy but it looks like a no go at the moment as the Connect doesn't look as it has GPS unless I am able to link it through my Nokia Lumia... Any ideas???

neilwheeler1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Power Options

1. Power Options - Similar Threads - Power Options

2. Does Lid Close Affect Sleep/Hibernate Power Options?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does Lid Close Affect Sleep/Hibernate Power Options?: hey everyone, i have a question about power options and lid close in regards to an issue i faced. my pc power options are set to never sleep on AC/DC, hibernate after 1 hour on AC/DC and do nothing on close lid. last time i closed lid and PC didnt hibernate after the hour....
  3. Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention

Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention: Power options automatically changed on win10 without user intervention. So one hard drive connected by an AMD SATA controller was constantly getting disconnected from the pc, the internal drives did not have this issue.Win10 also got stuck on shutting down or restarting for...
  4. There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are currently no power options available & Task Manager disabled by administrator: Hi guys, I have trouble shutting down my laptop, there is no power options available and when I wanted to open the task manager, it says it has been disabled by administrator.... The thing is I am using the administrator and I am the administrator... Furthermore, the option...
  5. I cant find High Performance on my Power Options

I cant find High Performance on my Power Options: I have a gaming laptop, and I want to increase my FPS, so I went to "Power Options" to change my option to "High Performance". However, I only saw 2 default power options, which was "Balanced" and "Dell"(Dell is technically the same thing as the Balanced Power Option). I've...
  6. Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard

Windows Additional Power Option suddenly disappeard: Hi, I am currently running windows 10 21H1 with the build version 19043.1110. My problem is that I was looking for the "High Performance" mode in the windows additional power plan. But I found that there was only one mode "Balanced Mode", the other three optionHigh...
  7. Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power button on latop won't take power option settings in effect: I tried setting the power button to sleep / shutdown the system when it's plugged.None takes effect.Pressing the power button when the laptop is on does nothing.The system can sleep / shutdown normally by using options from start menu.What has gone wrong?System:MSI 15M...
  8. Can't see Sleep mode option in power settings

Can't see Sleep mode option in power settings: On my windows 10 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu. I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't...
  9. Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen

Power Icon Options Invisible on Login Screen: Not sure when this happened as it's not a facility I use regularly. The options are still present. If you click in the right area you can restart etc, you just cant see them. Clicking the network icon produces the expected window and Ease of Use give the option window but the...
  10. Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker disconnects/reconnects at random, "power options" and "troubleshoot...: I have a brand-new $224 UE Mega Boom speaker paired with my PC. It's kept about a foot and a half from the chassis, and it disconnects and reconnects itself at least every 45 minutes. It's not low on power it has a minumum 20 hr battery life, and there's no "power management"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dllfixer power saver