Windows 10: Power Outage, Now Blue Screens!

Discus and support Power Outage, Now Blue Screens! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a power outage a few days ago, and now my Windows 10 Pro has random Blue Screen problems. My system was running fine before, did the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stelring, Aug 11, 2015.

1. stelring Win User

Power Outage, Now Blue Screens!

I had a power outage a few days ago, and now my Windows 10 Pro has random Blue Screen problems.

My system was running fine before, did the Windows 10 Upgrade from Windows 8.1 Pro no problem.

I'm pretty sure the outage stopped my machine and potentially corrupted files.

I just happened to have new ram for the machine that I hadn't installed yet, so I put that in just to make sure my RAM was good.

The Blue Screens happen at random times, even when I haven't touched the machine after reboot.
    It will just blue screen again after a few minutes to a couple of hours.

I have the Samsung XP941 and ASRock Z97 Extreeme 9 Motherboard.

I'm hoping it hasn't damaged my Samsung card/HD.
    It's hard to tell anything with that M.2 SSD drive.
    No real diagnostic software or firmware stuff from Samsung anyways.

Just need some next step pointers to help me get this system stable again!

Thanks!!
    Sterling

:)

stelring, Aug 11, 2015

2. error code Oxc000021a, wdf_violation after PC shutdown unexpectedly.

We had a power outage, the power kept going on and off for several minutes then complete outage. My computer system is now in a constant loop of restarts, blue screen, frown face. Error code WDF_violation then restarts and error code Oxc000021a, over and
    over.

Help...

Irene.

Original title: updates windows 10, power outages, error code Oxc000021a, wdf_violation

IreneDavidson, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Bluescreen after upgrading to windows 10

The reason why blue screen of death is happening, this is mostly because of the power outage. It can also be triggered by an anti-virus program or faulty RAM. Since you are having such problem, we suggest that you follow the instruction that was given on this
    link: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

AYYUBANSHAD, Aug 11, 2015
  4. stelring Win User

Just ran SFC /scannow and it did not find any integrity violations.

What next?

stelring, Aug 11, 2015
  5. stelring Win User
    I finally gave up trying to fix it and just did a System Restore to a few days back before the event.

Now I'm fine again.

stelring, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Power Outage, Now Blue Screens! - Similar Threads - Power Outage Blue

2. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  3. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  4. Power Outage Kernel - Power 105

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Outage Kernel - Power 105: Hello all. My pc:13900K stock2x16 GB DDR5 GSKILL 6800Rtx 4090 Gigabyte GamingAorus Elite Z790 AXSSD KINGSTON 2TBSeasonic 1300W PX ATX 3.0 PCIE 5.win 11Hello. So in morning near 6 am , i had power outage for 30 seconds in house. Of course pc turned off. Also laptop register in...
  5. Power Outage Kernel - Power 105

Power Outage Kernel - Power 105: Hello all. My pc:13900K stock2x16 GB DDR5 GSKILL 6800Rtx 4090 Gigabyte GamingAorus Elite Z790 AXSSD KINGSTON 2TBSeasonic 1300W PX ATX 3.0 PCIE 5.win 11Hello. So in morning near 6 am , i had power outage for 30 seconds in house. Of course pc turned off. Also laptop register in...
  6. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD: Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my problem and one of them was to reboot to a restore point and it asks me to click of the disk that i want to get my windows...
  7. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD: Yesterday my electricity went out while i was using my computer. When it came back i had BSOD blue screen of death. Serched in YouTube for a fix to my problem and one of them was to reboot to a restore point and it asks me to click of the disk that i want to get my windows...
  8. Yesterday i had power outage at home and now i have Blue Screen of deatch BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Trouble after power outage

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble after power outage: Last night we has a short, flicker-type power outage. My computer and my DVR are the only things it shut down. When I turned my computer back on, I first got my lock screen, like normal, then when I clicked to get the sign-in screen, I got a blue screen where I had to sign...
  10. I Hate the Power Outages

in Windows 10 Support
    I Hate the Power Outages: The reason why I hate the power outages is because using the laptops is considered the best for me. I carry my laptop for the on-the-go tasks. Plus, I am not interested in using the desktops. 160312