Windows 10: Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall

Discus and support Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was reinstalling windows 10 on my pc and while it was doing it there was an outage of power on the "Just wait a moment" step after the reinstall bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SnazzyPad, Jan 26, 2020.

1. SnazzyPad Win User

Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall

I was reinstalling windows 10 on my pc and while it was doing it there was an outage of power on the "Just wait a moment" step after the reinstall bar got to 100%. I turned it back on after say a minute. It booted into the installing screen at 88%. Are there any damages, considering there wasn't even the don't turn off your pc message on the step in which the power outed?

:)

SnazzyPad, Jan 26, 2020

2. Power outage caused programs to disappear and/or become disfunctional

Hello,

There are few factors that can contribute to the issue you are encountering. Power outages can result in data loss, corruption of folders/files, and programs not functioning.

To assist you further, kindly provide more details by answering the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to check the passwords and favorites section? Provide the list of browsers where you encountered the concern.
    • Have you tried using another account to verify if the programs are still missing on your program list?

There is a possibility that the drive index has been corrupted. We highly suggest that you check your hard drive and scan for errors by following these steps:

• Open This PC on File Explorer and locate your hard drive.
    • Right-click and choose Properties.
    • Under Tools tab, click on Check Now button.

After scanning the hard drive, hidden files and folders, as well as lost data can be restored.

Additionally, we advise running the System File Checker as another way for us to check or scan for data corruptions in Windows system files that can be affected by the power outage. To do so, follow the steps on this article:

Using System File Checker in Windows 10.

Let us know of any details pertaining to your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall

Power outage when Using RBE Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall :(

dammit

Okay so we have a problem.

PCI card is here Rage128pro 32mb *Laugh :laugh:

Steps;
    Set bios to boot PCI-PCI-E-PCI-X

Boots without a problem with just pci
    (here is the problem)
    When plugged 5770 in With 6pin power i have no post, (all steps tried....)
    When 6pin unpluged i get post??

----------------------
    with 6pin unpluged i get into dos i run atiflash -i but only get a listing from the ATIRagepro

Any Ideas?

Cheers

narcarsiss, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall

1. Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall - Similar Threads - Power outage wait

2. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  3. Power Outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Outage: Hi, there was a sudden power outage in my area and my PC was shut down. I was able to turn on the PC without issue but when I run DISM it says I have errors?C:\Windows\System32>DISM/sfc /scannow Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.2792 Error: 87...
  4. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just a moment: HelloMy friend downloaded the Nvidia driver then the PC restarted then had a black screen with the cursor. We tried to clean the disk but then for a long time it shows him Just a moment...
  5. Just wait a moment on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just wait a moment on start up: For a while now whenever I shut down my computer and login to my user it brings up a "Just wait a moment" pop up and stays on it for about 5 mins before letting me into the desktop. I have already posted a question and was told to reinstall windows using media creation tool....
  6. Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user

Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user: i noticed that in the past few days, every time I enter my password to login the user, I get "Just a moment" pop up which sits there for a about 5 mins before proceeding to desktop. Is there a solution to this....
  7. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  8. "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on: Even after re-installing win 10 this came back...over and over again with a different hard drive and combination of hard drives. It has been this way for the last 4 days. I have used my backup to re-install the apparently damaged win 10 install but it does the same thing...
  9. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: [IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then after entering the info, gets stuck on ‘Just a Moment’. After a while, gets back to the Same ‘Hi There’ Page. Please Note :...
  10. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...