Windows 10: power plan information isn't available

Discus and support power plan information isn't available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problems on Window 10 Home, Lenovo Yoga 700: Can't adjust screen brightness. Can't access power plan settings in Power Options. When I click on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Everfree :), Sep 16, 2018.

1. power plan information isn't available

Problems on Window 10 Home, Lenovo Yoga 700:

Can't adjust screen brightness.

Can't access power plan settings in Power Options. When I click on a plan, I get the message "Your power plan information isn't available".

When I go to Start > Settings > PC Settings, the Window Settings window opens but disappears when I click on System to access Display, sound, notifications, power.

:)

Everfree :), Sep 16, 2018

2. Your power plan information isn't available

After clean installation, my power plans are gone and when i tried to import manually now power plan showing "Your power plan information isn't available".

ShubhamDhyani, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    Your power plan information isn't available. An internal error ocurred in a remote procedure call (RPC).

Perhaps one of the other threads on this subject will help you -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/search/search?SearchTerm=Your+power+plan+information+isn%27t+available&search=#////1

Your final comment about the backlight also makes me think you could usefully go to your computer maker's support site and download all available hardware updates including display adapter drivers & BIOS or other firmware updates.

Denis

Tryx3, Sep 16, 2018
  4. John Fer Win User

power plan information isn't available

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

power plan information isn't available

1. power plan information isn't available - Similar Threads - power plan information

2. Advanced power plan information not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced power plan information not available: Hi everyone. I am having trouble with this advanced power option in control panel. I tried with troubleshooting but it's not work at all. The screen is like this:Can someone help me?...
  3. Advanced power plan information not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced power plan information not available: Hi everyone. I am having trouble with this advanced power option in control panel. I tried with troubleshooting but it's not work at all. The screen is like this:Can someone help me?...
  4. Advanced power plan information not available

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information? -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information? -...: Hello, every time I try to open ANY of the system power plans for example Balanced. I get the following error "Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information?" I have already tried following attempts to fix with no success0. Power...
  6. Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information? -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information? -...: Hello, every time I try to open ANY of the system power plans for example Balanced. I get the following error "Your Power plan information isn't available. Why can't Windows retrieve this information?" I have already tried following attempts to fix with no success0. Power...
  7. Power plan information isn't available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power plan information isn't available: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have tried importing using powercfg, tried sfc scannow, etc. Nothing seems to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plan-information-isnt-available/be53ba15-ef14-4028-b6da-eaa257e3948e
  8. Power Plan not Available

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Plan not Available: My computer is going to sleep when the battery is at 85%. When trying to amend the power plan I get an error indicating that the power plan information is not available and to seek assistance from Microsoft. Any ideas?...
  9. Your power plan information isn't available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your power plan information isn't available: After clean installation, my power plans are gone and when i tried to import manually now power plan showing "Your power plan information isn't available"....
  10. Your power plan information isn't available .... please help me

in Windows 10 Support
    Your power plan information isn't available .... please help me: I follow this tutorial Reset and Restore Power Plans in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials but im still cant see my power plans i put this command on cmd powercfg -restoredefaultschemes and happens this [img] please help me*Sad 84954