Windows 10: Power plans

Discus and support Power plans in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried all different solutions but nothing worked.I downloaded the pow files and nothing worked.I tried these codes:powercfg -duplicatescheme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kaneki _, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Kaneki _ Win User

Power plans

I tried all different solutions but nothing worked.I downloaded the pow files and nothing worked.I tried these codesPower plans :powercfg -duplicatescheme 8c5e7fda-e8bf-4a96-9a85-a6e23a8c635cpowercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61powercfg -duplicatescheme a1841308-3541-4fab-bc81-f71556f20b4ain cmd and nothing worked.I spend so much time reading on the websites try to fix this problem and NOTHING WORKED. please i want a solution for this.Thanks.

:)

Kaneki _, Jul 7, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jul 7, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Power plans automatically changing

Hi Jonah,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with power plans.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Power settings. Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let’s run the power troubleshooter and check if that helps.

a. Press Windows key on the keyboard.

b. In the search box, type Troubleshooting and press
    Enter.

c. Click on ‘System and Security’ and click on ‘Power’ click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to
    restore the power plans to default and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset and restore the power plans to default:

• Right-click on
      Start button
      and click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• In the command prompt, type powercfg –restoredefaultschemes
      and hit Enter.

• Exit command prompt.
    Note: This would reset the power plan settings to default. Any customized power plans are would be removed.

Step 2:

Once the power plan is reset to default, you may create a
    new power plan
    and customize the same according to your needs.

Refer to the link:

Power plans: Frequently asked questions

Windows help & learning

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 7, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Power plans

How do I delete a power plan?

Hi Harold,

For step by step instructions on how to delete a power plan, follow these:

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Power Options.
    • Click Show additional plans.
    • Choose an additional plan then click Change plan settings.
    • Select Cancel. (Customized power plan will be move to the additional plans.)
    • Click Change plan settings beside your customized power plan.
    • You will see the option Delete this plan in the Edit Plan Settings.
    • Select OK to confirm the deletion.

Should you need further help, let us know.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

Power plans

1. Power plans - Similar Threads - Power plans

2. Power plan and pc bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power plan and pc bug: recently I tried to import a power plan but it did not display it and before on the apps which are on the screen there is a small check but it has disappeared what should I do?...
  3. Power plan and pc bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power plan and pc bug: recently I tried to import a power plan but it did not display it and before on the apps which are on the screen there is a small check but it has disappeared what should I do?...
  4. How to fix the high-performance power plan on HP Victus 15 AMD Ryzen 7545HS/RTX 2050 in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the high-performance power plan on HP Victus 15 AMD Ryzen 7545HS/RTX 2050 in...: Hello, I'm facing an error which is high performance plan missing in my HP Victus 15 Amd Ryzen 5 7535HS / RTX 2050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-high-performance-power-plan-on-hp/65ccfa15-58b6-4d89-9c12-9f496756819e
  5. How to fix the high-performance power plan on HP Victus 15 AMD Ryzen 7545HS/RTX 2050 in...

How to fix the high-performance power plan on HP Victus 15 AMD Ryzen 7545HS/RTX 2050 in...: Hello, I'm facing an error which is high performance plan missing in my HP Victus 15 Amd Ryzen 5 7535HS / RTX 2050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-high-performance-power-plan-on-hp/65ccfa15-58b6-4d89-9c12-9f496756819e
  6. Windows 10 missing some advanced power plan settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 missing some advanced power plan settings: Hi everyone. I'm using Windows 10 and want to optimize my power plan for power saving, but it's showing not enough like this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-missing-some-advanced-power-plan/a1ced14b-263c-4cb4-8c63-c06b2fcb5bb1
  7. Windows 10 missing some advanced power plan settings

Windows 10 missing some advanced power plan settings: Hi everyone. I'm using Windows 10 and want to optimize my power plan for power saving, but it's showing not enough like this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-missing-some-advanced-power-plan/a1ced14b-263c-4cb4-8c63-c06b2fcb5bb1
  8. Windows 10 missing some advanced power plan settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Power Plan for Low input delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Plan for Low input delay: Can anyone help me with Power Plan been tryna make my own custom power plan For Low input delay but just can’t really find the best settings for it Any Ideas or TIPS if you have any good powers plans I can try out leave a download below :...
  10. Power Plan for Low input delay

Power Plan for Low input delay: Can anyone help me with Power Plan been tryna make my own custom power plan For Low input delay but just can’t really find the best settings for it Any Ideas or TIPS if you have any good powers plans I can try out leave a download below :...