Windows 10: Power point and Word not responding.

Discus and support Power point and Word not responding. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Sir,On my pc Power point and Word not responding. Please help me. What to do?It is showing msg Repair now, But when I click on that it was closed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by suvarnapathak, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Power point and Word not responding.

Hello Sir,On my pc Power point and Word not responding. Please help me. What to do?It is showing msg Repair now, But when I click on that it was closed within second.Please reply as possible as soon.Thank You

:)

suvarnapathak, Aug 9, 2021

2. my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using windows 10.

my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using windows 10.

EdwardLukowich, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Ed Brady Win User
    Problem: Word (not responding). Suggestions?

Problem: Word (not responding).

Suggestions?

Ed Brady, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Power point and Word not responding.

Word Keeps Not Responding

Hello, I have a co-worker who's MS Word keeps not responding when using spell check. It happens on any word file. The task manager seems to show the hard drive at 2% when word does not respond but CPU and RAM looks fine. They are server files.

Specs: 64 bit Win 10, 8 gig ram, Office 365 for business 2005

Windows is up to date, ran word in safe mode with no add-ins, disabled graphics hardware acceleration, ran quick and full office repair, ran dism and sfc /scan now and nothing found, disabled ESET(anti-virus), tried disconnecting from server drives and re-mounting, deleted the Word Data registry subkey and restarted the PC, word is up to date, optimized for compatibility and best appearance, ran word in "winword /a"

When the user is away I will make sure her GPU is up to date, do a clean boot then uninstall Office365. Any other suggestions? Not sure what else is left lol

XXLMandalorian, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Power point and Word not responding.

1. Power point and Word not responding. - Similar Threads - Power point Word

2. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Excel power point and word: so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-power-point-and-word/194d93cb-f6cb-4c6a-93fc-edf0712284b0
  3. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel power point and word: so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-power-point-and-word/194d93cb-f6cb-4c6a-93fc-edf0712284b0
  4. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Word not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word not responding: I have a large doc that I am working on and it keep hanging. then comes back. here is the info from Diag any help is welcome. Microsoft Word Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\WINWORD.EXE Creation Time: 4/11/2021...
  6. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  7. my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using...: my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-word-and-power-point-documents-will-not-respond/81f0aad1-0035-4b8c-a921-c79597822e03"
  8. word is not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    word is not responding: Hi The screen of my lap top went all 'jazzy' earlier this morning. I switched off and rebooted but since this time when I try to create a word document the message word not responding (compatibility mode) flashes up. How do I put things back to normal?...
  9. power point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....
  10. Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Power Point and Word error message that shuts down the program: The message states that "Power Point has run into an error that is preventing it from running correctly. Power Point will need to be closed as a result." How can this be fixed?...