Windows 10: Power Point "Create a Video"

Discus and support Power Point "Create a Video" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am following the following instructions and the program won't let me change.: The second drop-down box under the Create a Video heading tells whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichFarabaugh, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Power Point "Create a Video"

I am following the following instructions and the program won't let me change.: The second drop-down box under the Create a Video heading tells whether your presentation includes narration and timings. You may switch this setting if you like. If you haven't recorded timed narration, by default the value is Don't Use Recorded Timings and Narrations.. The default time spent on each slide is 5 seconds. I have already recorded narration and it won't let me use that box, what can I do?

:)

RichFarabaugh, Feb 4, 2021

2. creating a restore point

Hi Anthony,

We understand that you're having an issue with creating a restore point. For us to further assist you, we'd like to gather additional information.

• Have you tried creating system restore point manually?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?

If you haven't created a system restore point manually, you can refer to the article below and follow the instructions given. Disable your antivirus or security software and then try to create a system restore point manually.

Create a system restore point

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Power Point "Create a Video"

Want to create restore point

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Create a restore point, and select it from the list of results.

2. On the System Protection tab in System Properties, select Create.

3. Type a description for the restore point, and then select Create > OK.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402753...

Sudha Goswami, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Power Point "Create a Video"

1. Power Point "Create a Video" - Similar Threads - Power Point Create

2. creating a restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating a restore point: creating a restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-restore-point/9c1f81c1-0eb2-4663-861f-edef4d87fa44
  3. creating a restore point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    creating a restore point: creating a restore point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-restore-point/9c1f81c1-0eb2-4663-861f-edef4d87fa44
  4. power point audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  5. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  6. Create a Restore Point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create a Restore Point: Sirs, Following a service /inspection by my local computer service engineer - I was recommended to increase the protection- I installed Virus Protection Software from Norton. It was not to my liking and used their uninstall software to remove the installation. The removal...
  7. Create a restore point.

Create a restore point.: Hi there! Does anyone know what the problem is! Attached are 2 images. Unfortunately, the text is in Swedish. With best regards, R. T [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-restore-point/5c93a9c2-7f27-4cad-916b-cc10e0a3abd7
  8. power point

power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....
  9. Creating restore points?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Creating restore points?: Is there an application, freeware or paid, that works in creating restore points in Windows 10, so if an installed application messes things up, I can restore the saved point, so Windows 10 loads as if the application was never installed in the first place, and Windows...
  10. Create Restore Points

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create Restore Points: Hi Group, I'm wondering if W-10 can be configured to create a system restore point on a regular basis? Like maybe once a week or so. Also, how much drive space does a restore point use? Thanks 101418