Windows 10: Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file

Discus and support Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have MS PowerPoint 2016 on one computer , and put PowerPoint Mobile on my presentation computer.I can convert PowerPoint 2016 to PP 2003 .ppt format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FridgeDefend, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file

I have MS PowerPoint 2016 on one computer , and put PowerPoint Mobile on my presentation computer.I can convert PowerPoint 2016 to PP 2003 .ppt format and the video will play using the 2003 player.I can use the PowerPoint 2016 computer to do the presentation, but this is not a mobile computer.I cannot play the MP4 video using PowerPoint Mobile clearly W-10.If there is a trick to calling the MP4 within the PP 2016 document, please give details of how to get it to play. I have tried what I know, and trial and error is just producing errors.Thanks in advance, I guess going back to the .ppt fo

:)

FridgeDefend, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Helmut Win User

Playing MP4 files

MP4 is a container file, a lot depends on the codecs within that.
    MP4 can be played with Windows 10 with Films & TV, Photos, Windows Media Player, and VLC.
    If those can't then there must be something odd/unusual in the file.

Right click the File > Properties > Details Tab.
    see if that gives you more info, should be some info on the video/audio but not codecs.

Try the suggestions from post #3.

You have to be careful as viruses are propogated by people simply changing the filename extension and auto-forwarding via an infected PC and a compromised address list.
    So a targeted scan with AV is necessary for every file attachement even if apparently from someone you know.

Helmut, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Unable to play mp4. file from outloook.

Trying to play a mp4 file that is an attachment in outlook. when trying to play a MP4 file that is an attachment in outlook. The phone gives me it can not play this video. Now when I pull the file into My vidoes and put it on my phone through zune...
    The file plays. Any suggestion on getting it to stream through....

Thanks

Added note I try to put the file up on my Sky drive and it will not play from there.

MarkGreenplate, Jun 16, 2021
  4. chipwood Win User

Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file

chipwood, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file

1. Power Point mobile will not play attached mp4 file - Similar Threads - Power Point mobile

2. Issues playing MP4 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues playing MP4 files: HelloSo firstly I have 2 Internal Hard Drives on my Desktop PCI use Nvidia Shadowplay to record my gameplay and in general my screen and usually there would be no issues whatsoever. But today there occurred an issue. Whenever i tried playing any of these mp4 files on my 2nd...
  3. Issues playing MP4 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues playing MP4 files: HelloSo firstly I have 2 Internal Hard Drives on my Desktop PCI use Nvidia Shadowplay to record my gameplay and in general my screen and usually there would be no issues whatsoever. But today there occurred an issue. Whenever i tried playing any of these mp4 files on my 2nd...
  4. Issues playing MP4 files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MP4 files won't play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP4 files won't play: So I download a lot of meme videos and for some reason after I watch a few downloaded they just stop playing and is stuck on the black screen of Movies and tv which is where I watch them the only fix I know of is by restarting my computer but I don't want to have to do that...
  6. Playing MP4 files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing MP4 files: Win10 v.2012 Build 19042.685 My wife sent me one she'd revived to play on my desktop, as sound on her tablet was weak. As Windows 10 hasn't a suitable player. I installed vlc-3.0.11. The file still won't play. Will anyone, please, advise me why this is happening? 170888
  7. MP4 files will not play

MP4 files will not play: Suddenly mp4 files that have been forward to me will not play in VLC. When I click on the file I end up with this message: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\SB53GZ50\ plus statement Invalid Value for Registery. I am not positive but it seems to have...
  8. Play of MP4 attachments to emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Play of MP4 attachments to emails: I got no hits searching the internet for an answer to this problem. Did not even find anyone reporting the same problem. I have a problem playing MP4 videos that have been sent as attachments to emails. This is a new (to me) problem and I cannot connect it to any changes or...
  9. MP4 attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 attachments: I am unable to open MP4 attachments in Gmail. I suspect I may have pushed a button in error or deleted something in an effort to clean up some of the clutter. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-attachments/4742e093-c44a-419e-90c8-6e87ad165be6
  10. Unable to play MP4 file....?

Unable to play MP4 file....?: Hi For some reason I'm unable to play a downloaded MP4 video file with Win Media Player or VLC saying cannot render or wrong codec which I've not come across before. Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not...