Windows 10: power point no photo advancing

Discus and support power point no photo advancing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PP photo slide show. After the second slide comes up, the music continues but the slides stop advancing. Why? How frustrating is this? I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElaineStone1, Oct 8, 2020.

1. power point no photo advancing

PP photo slide show. After the second slide comes up, the music continues but the slides stop advancing. Why?

How frustrating is this?

I have tried many suggestions on the community site. Why won't Microsoft answer any questions?

:)

ElaineStone1, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 8, 2020
  3. cortana and power point 2007

Hi, Kartik.

Thank you for posting in Community, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. What happens when you use Cortana?

2. Did you enable Cortana after setting language?

If you have not enable Cortana, I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you a response from it.

• Open Cortana
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window
    • Go to settings.
    • At the bottom of the window, you will see the 'Hey Cortana' setting that you need to enable.
    With the regards to the issue that you are facing with Power point, I would suggest that you re-direct your issue to Windows Office forum, click on the link below to do so.

https://support.office.com/en-us

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 8, 2020
  4. power point no photo advancing

Advanced Power Management with CU

now when I go to to power management , under advanced settings there is a new listing for "Processor power management". It is the first one listed...."Maximum processor frequency" ??? Default is set to ZERO ?? Should I leave this at zero , on battery and plugged in ???
    thanks
    tom

wingman1800, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

power point no photo advancing

1. power point no photo advancing - Similar Threads - power point photo

2. power point audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  3. power point audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power point audio: i use my laptop for making power point presentations. i need to use a microphone through the laptop to increase audio volume. i can connect a microphone to the laptop but cannot carry the voice through an output connection? I am using a Lenovo ThinkPad with windows 10. i...
  4. Power Point 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Point 2007: I know MS no longer services PP2007 but I have many documents stored on this version. I have been able to access with Windows10. Now that updates are being downloaded for Windows11, I can no longer access my documents. What appears instead is "program jiberish" rather than...
  5. 1. photos dissapearing 2. power point corupting from photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1. photos dissapearing 2. power point corupting from photos: issues:1. One Drive deleted all photos and videos from 2016 onward! major loss! does anyone know about how this could happen and retrieval?2. Now moving photos from my phone into PC and back up sticks is difficult, and into power point is difficult. Power point corupts when...
  6. Power point crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power point crashes: When inserting certain hi-res photos of roughly 6 MB, PP tries to open the Design suggestions Any way to turn that off? it is sooo annoying, and then crashes. I've made presentations with these large photos before, but this just started happening today 11 September 2020....
  7. Power Point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power Point: i have files in powerpoint on my pc. I have now got the PP app on my ipad. How do i link the two so i can access the files from my ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-point/65caf280-cca8-4424-b1f7-6d984987072c
  8. didnt a meta "advanced power options" regfile exist at one point?

in Windows 10 Support
    didnt a meta "advanced power options" regfile exist at one point?: I could have sworn a comprehensive regfile including all the prominent advanced power options for the power advanced menu existed somewhere? I'm having little luck with google other than spatterings of one or the other here or there. Anyone know what im talking about, or...
  9. advanced power settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    advanced power settings: Hi all, Its very frustrating that I am not getting all the options in x1 yoga 3rd gen computer. i have tried powercfg -attributes 19cbb8fa-5279-450e-9fac-8a3d5fedd0c1 12bbebe6-58d6-4636-95bb-3217ef867c1a -attrib_hide for showing the wireless option but no luck ! tried...
  10. power point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power point: my power point will not display pictures/artwork/addons. It's telling me that my anti virus may be blocking this but this is the first time that this has ever happened....