Windows 10: Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013

Discus and support Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add-ins.I can make it reappear if I untick the COM Add-ins and tick it again.Some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shariqazeez, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013

Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add-ins.I can make it reappear if I untick the COM Add-ins and tick it again.Some of the users have these issues. DO you know why it is happening?

:)

shariqazeez, Aug 25, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Aug 25, 2021
  3. FX-GMC Win User

I can confirm that I have Office 2010 (32-bit) and Office 2013 (32-bit) installed side-by-side. You cannot mix and match 32-bit and 64-bit versions as far as I'm aware.

OP can we get a pic of the error message? Also, do you have any old versions of Visio installed?

FX-GMC, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013

What version of 2013 are you installing (Home, Pro, etc.), and how (CD?)?
    Office 2013 is supposed to work side-by-side with older versions.

Kreij, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013

1. Power Query Add-In Installed but not Found it is enabled in COM Add ins in Office 2013 - Similar Threads - Power Query Add

2. Office Add-ins do not appear in Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Add-ins do not appear in Excel: I previously signed into Excel with a work account which I then removed. It appears now that when using my personal account no Add-ins show up in Excel. Nor does the Microsoft store. I created another user account to see if the same problem would occur. This account was just...
  3. Office Add-ins do not appear in Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office Add-ins do not appear in Excel: I previously signed into Excel with a work account which I then removed. It appears now that when using my personal account no Add-ins show up in Excel. Nor does the Microsoft store. I created another user account to see if the same problem would occur. This account was just...
  4. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  5. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  6. Newly installed Outlook 2013 will not add account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Newly installed Outlook 2013 will not add account: I have a new HP laptop - Win 10 version 2004 - that I am trying to install a bulk purchase copy of MS Office 2013 on. Word and Excel work perfectly. when I open Outlook, however, I get an error message that a library was not registered - with code probably 100 digits long -...
  7. Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated: Hi Have searched for an answer to this problem here and on google but am drawing a blank. Have seen something suggesting that I login to OWA (which I have never used) but other than that no joy. I have a number of addins that I do not use and wish to removed. Zoom, iCloud,...
  8. Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook: I am having an issue I cannot find a fix for. I am on Surfacebook Pro running Windows 10. I have an Outlook integration tool for Oracle Sales Cloud loaded. The font size for the view of this is microscopic. I can't get it to blow up any larger. It isn't an issue with...
  9. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  10. Outlook 365 Add-ins

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 Add-ins: I use Outlook for my e-mail and it is set up to handle three e-mail addresses that I have. I notice that the Outlook add-ins are only available if I use my Microsoft e-mail address. *Sad Anyone know how to get them to work with non-Microsoft e-mail addresses? 107274