Windows 10: Power Saving

Discus and support Power Saving in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Dell monitor shuts off at will. I change settings to Never (shut down)(sleep). When this happens I am usually in the middle of what I was doing or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RonWhiteSEO, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Power Saving

My Dell monitor shuts off at will. I change settings to Never (shut down)(sleep). When this happens I am usually in the middle of what I was doing or listening to.

For a while, it was not doing this. Then I got a Windows update and it started all over again.

I tried to contact Dell to no avail.

Knowledgeable PC savvy people cannot understand this problem I can bring all the hardware in.

I have contacted numerous help desks or/and call centers. People there don't speak American English nor do I understand their form of English (India ?).

Also these people have hacked into my PC and "showed me""a list of people/sites that have accessed my PC" and they will gladly fix it all for $100 to $500 for me. At that I hang up and haven't called them since.

Is it "Setting" > "Display"> "Power and Sleep" or what? The monitor is the second I have purchased that acts this way.

Can anyone solve the problem I have?????

:)

RonWhiteSEO, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Murthy547 Win User

Power Saving option in nokia 2700 classic model

Hi,

How to enable power saving option in nokia 2700 classic model.

how set custom time to enter into power saving mode.

Can any one suggest what are steps to do this?

Earlier reply will be appreciated.

Murthy547, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Power Saving

unble to turn power saving on

Power saving mode can be activated by pressing the power key once and selecting "Activate power saving" from the list.

Ray.

Ray Hipkiss, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Power Saving

1. Power Saving - Similar Threads - Power Saving

2. Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed: Hello! My laptop crashed yesterday, and ever since then, the night light doesn't work. I've tried turning it on and off, changing the intensity etc. Also, curiously, the power saving mode disappeared from the turn-off-menu, leaving only turn off and start new. I'll include a...
  3. Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night light doesn't work and power saving mode disappeared after windows 11 laptop crashed: Hello! My laptop crashed yesterday, and ever since then, the night light doesn't work. I've tried turning it on and off, changing the intensity etc. Also, curiously, the power saving mode disappeared from the turn-off-menu, leaving only turn off and start new. I'll include a...
  4. GPU throttling down when launching games, could be power saving mode bugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU throttling down when launching games, could be power saving mode bugged.: As the title states, GPU is throttling from 2000mhz to 200mhz when a game is launched which of course makes games unplayable. Not sure what's going on here, will take any help I can get....
  5. GPU throttling down when launching games, could be power saving mode bugged.

GPU throttling down when launching games, could be power saving mode bugged.: As the title states, GPU is throttling from 2000mhz to 200mhz when a game is launched which of course makes games unplayable. Not sure what's going on here, will take any help I can get....
  6. how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?: My Dell Moniter is stuck in power save modei was coming home from toronto and i was gone for a week. i had noticed my monitor was making me pick a colour and saying a inupt.i couldnt pick and i changed the input.it htne said it was going into powe save mode and i search for...
  7. how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?

how do i get my dell monitor out of power save mode?: My Dell Moniter is stuck in power save modei was coming home from toronto and i was gone for a week. i had noticed my monitor was making me pick a colour and saying a inupt.i couldnt pick and i changed the input.it htne said it was going into powe save mode and i search for...
  8. "No Video Signal - Entering Power Saving Mode" upon Maximizing any Game from 720p to 1080p...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Video Signal - Entering Power Saving Mode" upon Maximizing any Game from 720p to 1080p...: Main Display goes into "No Video Signal - Entering Power Saving Mode" upon Maximizing any Game from 720p to 1080p Resolution at Full Screen.I have two displays of different resolutions 4K and 1366x768 and used to run games at 1080p or 720p without any issues. However, after a...
  9. "No Video Signal - Entering Power Saving Mode" upon Maximizing any Game from 720p to 1080p...

"No Video Signal - Entering Power Saving Mode" upon Maximizing any Game from 720p to 1080p...: Main Display goes into "No Video Signal - Entering Power Saving Mode" upon Maximizing any Game from 720p to 1080p Resolution at Full Screen.I have two displays of different resolutions 4K and 1366x768 and used to run games at 1080p or 720p without any issues. However, after a...
  10. Why does my desktop enter power save mode during restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my desktop enter power save mode during restart?: Hello, I am running Windows 10 on a HP desktop computer. I am receiving this mesage whenever I restart my PC: "Now entering power save mode." Note: My PC is not a Laptop. Both settings in "Power Plan" are set to NEVER. What I'm experiencing only occurs when I restart my PC. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power saving switch will not go away

2. how to solving this power savong switch

3. power saving switch is changed windows 10