Windows 10: "power savings switch" new setting is graphic?

Discus and support "power savings switch" new setting is graphic? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After an automatic update a while back in windows 10, i now get a window that says "power savings switch" is changed. New setting is now Graphic. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by must66conv, Nov 23, 2019.

1. "power savings switch" new setting is graphic?

After an automatic update a while back in windows 10, i now get a window that says "power savings switch" is changed. New setting is now Graphic. This change will be effective when you reboot now or later. It doesnt matter when i push the reboot button, the window is always there at startup and i have to hit reboot later button to use the computor. Any ideas?

:)

must66conv, Nov 23, 2019
  2. mikwag Win User

N8 - Power Saving Mode

Not sure if this helps but the suggestion in the manual if power saving is acitvated and you want to switch it off is to press the on/off button briefly and then change the power saving settings there. Haven't yet had a chance to use it, so don't know whether
    this helps.

mikwag, Nov 23, 2019
  3. POWER SETTINGS

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Let us know few thing to analyze the issue.

• What is the make and model of the pc?

• Are you able to wake the computer back from sleep?
    This issue might occur due to some corruption in the power settings.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Let’s run Power troubleshooter.

The power troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix any incorrect power settings. Refer to these steps to run this troubleshooter:

• Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.

• Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to try method 2.

Method 2: Create new Power Plan.

Please refer to “Can I create a power plan?” section of the link below:

Power plans: frequently asked questions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/power-plans-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: Steps for Windows 8 or 8.1 applies to
    Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Murthy547 Win User

"power savings switch" new setting is graphic?

Power Saving option in nokia 2700 classic model

Hi,

How to enable power saving option in nokia 2700 classic model.

how set custom time to enter into power saving mode.

Can any one suggest what are steps to do this?

Earlier reply will be appreciated.

Murthy547, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

"power savings switch" new setting is graphic?

1. "power savings switch" new setting is graphic? - Similar Threads - power savings switch

2. Power and sleep setting won't save.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power and sleep setting won't save.: My power and sleep settings won't stay how I set them. Every time I reboot, they go back to a default of turning off the display after 1 hour and sleeping the PC at 2 hours. I don't need to save battery power on this desktop PC and I want it to stay on....
  3. USB Power Setting not saving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Power Setting not saving: I have a PC that continues to turn off the USB touch response of a touch screen. I go to the Device Manager > Universal Serial Bus controllers I uncheck every "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" The next day, after being turned off overnight, one or...
  4. Windows 10 Graphics settings High performance or power saving - Functions of it are not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Graphics settings High performance or power saving - Functions of it are not...: Windows 10 makes when you select high performance or power saving are not listed anywhere. What concrete does this functions are doing with the apps that I can choose ?And which programs are suitable for an high performance ?...
  5. power settings not saved

in Windows 10 Customization
    power settings not saved: I've seen this question asked dozens of times. Is there a fix for this? I have all of my power settings set to max performance and "never." Nothing works. My computer falls asleep about as fast as my cell phone (1 minute). Waking it up means I have to log in again. VERY...
  6. "Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update)

"Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update): [img] After updating Win10 with the fall update version 1809 I got the above pop-up, no matter how many times I reboot this pop-up is there every time I log on. I cannot find a "Power Saving Switch" in my Power Settings, does anyone know what this is or what it does? or...
  7. "Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Power Savings Switch" is changed. (1809 update): [img] After updating Win10 with the fall update version 1809 I got the above pop-up, no matter how many times I reboot this pop-up is there every time I log on. I cannot find a "Power Saving Switch" in my Power Settings, does anyone know what this is or what it does? or...
  8. Power Saving Switch has been set to "Graphic" and the error window appears everytime I...

Power Saving Switch has been set to "Graphic" and the error window appears everytime I...: Since loading update 1809 on 4th October I get the above warning message every time I switch on my laptop. It recommends that I reboot and the problem will be solved but it isn't as after the reboot the same message appears. It seems to be linked with my Intel(R) HD graphics...
  9. Only power saving GPU available in Windows 10 Graphics Settings

Only power saving GPU available in Windows 10 Graphics Settings: My laptop has two GPUs connected to it. Intel HD Graphics 3000 and Nvidia NVS 4200. All my Windows Store apps use the Intel GPU but I would want them to use the Nvidia one, so I go to Settings > System > Display > Graphics Settings, then I select a Universal App and click...
  10. Best power saving settings for screensaver?

Best power saving settings for screensaver?: I'm a bit confused regarding the different types of power saving (screen turn off, sleep) available on Windows 10, and would be grateful if someone could suggest the best set-up for my situtation. I turn on my home PC every morning when I get up, and turn it off before I go...