Windows 10: Power Shell Open Database and Run Macro Error

Discus and support Power Shell Open Database and Run Macro Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this Powershell script which will open the Access database but will not run the Macro 'Run_Mktbl_PlanID_NetRS': any assistance is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mac120666, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Mac120666 Win User

Power Shell Open Database and Run Macro Error

I have this Powershell script which will open the Access database but will not run the Macro 'Run_Mktbl_PlanID_NetRS': any assistance is appreciated....Thanks...$MsAccess = New-Object -ComObject Access.Application$MsAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase'E:\Source\DATABASE FRONT END FILES - Sample Share\Development\Dev_RS Database Updates - CURRENT.accdb'$MsAccess 'Project.Run_Mktbl_PlanID_NetRS'$MsAccess.CloseCurrentDatabase$MsAccess.Quit

:)

Mac120666, Sep 16, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User

Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Power Shell Open Database and Run Macro Error

Power Shell

power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please.

johndurand1, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Power Shell Open Database and Run Macro Error

1. Power Shell Open Database and Run Macro Error - Similar Threads - Power Shell Open

2. Unknown Power shell script running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Power shell script running: Hi,I usually get a brief pop-up for a script that runs at random times as far as I can gather. Its only for a split second, but its a nuisance if I am gaming as my controller is just disabled until I swap out and back to the game window again.I can see that there are several...
  3. Unknown Power shell script running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Power shell script running: Hi,I usually get a brief pop-up for a script that runs at random times as far as I can gather. Its only for a split second, but its a nuisance if I am gaming as my controller is just disabled until I swap out and back to the game window again.I can see that there are several...
  4. power shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power shell: I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited use of apps.I have tried to recover windows 11, no luck.How can I recover windows 11without using the system restore or...
  5. power shell

power shell: I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited use of apps.I have tried to recover windows 11, no luck.How can I recover windows 11without using the system restore or...
  6. Power Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Shell: Boa tarde. Queria só tirar uma dúvidaQuando eu abro o power Shell aparece me escrito "try the new cross-platform PowerShell http://aka.ms/pscore6Não é nenhum tipo de erro? É só apenas uma sugestão para eu experimentar a nova cross platform da Power Shell...
  7. Power Shell

Power Shell: Boa tarde. Queria só tirar uma dúvidaQuando eu abro o power Shell aparece me escrito "try the new cross-platform PowerShell http://aka.ms/pscore6Não é nenhum tipo de erro? É só apenas uma sugestão para eu experimentar a nova cross platform da Power Shell...
  8. power shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power shell: when i do codding often such problem comes up.failed to create process. what am i suppose to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/057078df-5693-42bf-a0de-416f6e02f296
  9. Power Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Shell: power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/968e3817-8809-41e9-8d01-be37b56ec140
  10. Power shell hackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Power shell hackers: My computer was taken over by unknowns via powershell , who then set all defenses to run false and seized complete control by replacing all drivers with encrypted ones set to their control and attribs. Formats would not format usbs are locked out. I would not have detected...