Windows 10: Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing.

Discus and support Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) And no, it isn't in the startup folder. And it's not even appearing in task manager's startup tab. 178732 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by joshn77, May 4, 2021.

1. joshn77 Win User

Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing.

Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) And no, it isn't in the startup folder. And it's not even appearing in task manager's startup tab.

:)

joshn77, May 4, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Power plans dissappeared after latest big update

Marron,

If you are seeing something like this

Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing. [​IMG]

then click on the little arrow symbol in the bottom right next to Show additional plans

All the other plans will now be shown. Notice also that switching to a different plan alters where they are displayed.

If this is not the problem you are trying to describe then I suggest posting some screenshots to explain what the problem is.

Denis

Try3, May 5, 2021
  3. new_rez Win User
    88 seconds to starts WinXP!

Yep, 88 f-ing seconds. I've looked all over this Internet and tried everything I can to increase the boot speed, but nothing works!!! All the service, registry and control panel types stuff tweaks, ive done.

First of all I get the pretty bar, then a black screen for about 10 seconds and then the Welcome screen for aaaages. I did run bootvis and the things that are taking ages to boot are the Shell and then the logon + server.

Anyone got suggestions? I hope this isn't a reinstall Windows jobby.

new_rez, May 5, 2021
  4. Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing.

Windows Power Shell

Just discovered Windows Power Shell and am having trouble recalling DOS commands. Can I find a list of available commands? How do I make >cd work for multi word directories?

DavidFleming1, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing.

1. Power shell Starting at boot for a second then dissappearing. - Similar Threads - Power shell Starting

2. window power shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window power shell: The term '...' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function . i am facing this type of error in my power shell i also add path in enviroment variable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-power-shell/63bba497-fd51-4b3f-8515-eaf23ff38741
  3. power shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power shell: I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited use of apps.I have tried to recover windows 11, no luck.How can I recover windows 11without using the system restore or...
  4. power shell

power shell: I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited use of apps.I have tried to recover windows 11, no luck.How can I recover windows 11without using the system restore or...
  5. Power Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Shell: Boa tarde. Queria só tirar uma dúvidaQuando eu abro o power Shell aparece me escrito "try the new cross-platform PowerShell http://aka.ms/pscore6Não é nenhum tipo de erro? É só apenas uma sugestão para eu experimentar a nova cross platform da Power Shell...
  6. Power Shell

Power Shell: Boa tarde. Queria só tirar uma dúvidaQuando eu abro o power Shell aparece me escrito "try the new cross-platform PowerShell http://aka.ms/pscore6Não é nenhum tipo de erro? É só apenas uma sugestão para eu experimentar a nova cross platform da Power Shell...
  7. second ssd dissappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second ssd dissappears: The second SSD M.2 will disappear randomly after using the DELL XPS 15. It comes up fine and after about an hour maybe haven't timed it it will just go away. I swapped SSDs with another and same thing. This has only started happening in the last couple days since the last...
  8. power shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power shell: when i do codding often such problem comes up.failed to create process. what am i suppose to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/057078df-5693-42bf-a0de-416f6e02f296
  9. Power Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Shell: power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/968e3817-8809-41e9-8d01-be37b56ec140
  10. Power shell hackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Power shell hackers: My computer was taken over by unknowns via powershell , who then set all defenses to run false and seized complete control by replacing all drivers with encrypted ones set to their control and attribs. Formats would not format usbs are locked out. I would not have detected...