Windows 10: power shell

Discus and support power shell in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mitch Johnson1, Jul 7, 2022.

1. power shell

I installed power shell since I like classic shell for my start.I am unable to get a lot of apps to open now.I deleted power shell, still have limited use of apps.I have tried to recover windows 11, no luck.How can I recover windows 11without using the system restore or recover functions?

:)

Mitch Johnson1, Jul 7, 2022

2. Windows Power Shell

Just discovered Windows Power Shell and am having trouble recalling DOS commands. Can I find a list of available commands? How do I make >cd work for multi word directories?

DavidFleming1, Jul 7, 2022
  3. Power Shell

power shell found corrupt files and i closed it by error. power shell[adm] will not work now Help Please.

johndurand1, Jul 7, 2022
  4. power shell

list of admin power shell cmds

Where do I get a list of admin power shell cmds w/explanation to check different problems with my pc win 10 64

Mark555777, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

power shell

1. power shell - Similar Threads - power shell

2. Why are there two Power Shell apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there two Power Shell apps?: Hello, I have two Power Shell apps found in Settings > Apps > Installed Apps. Refer to the attached images. Should the older version of Power Shell be uninstalled?...
  3. Why are there two Power Shell apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there two Power Shell apps?: Hello, I have two Power Shell apps found in Settings > Apps > Installed Apps. Refer to the attached images. Should the older version of Power Shell be uninstalled?...
  4. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  5. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  6. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

7. Script atualização do OFFICE 365 via Power Shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Script atualização do OFFICE 365 via Power Shell: Bom dia!Alguém tem um script atualização do OFFICE 365 via Power Shell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-atualiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o-do-office-365-via/8af788dd-8c34-4a9d-9c76-2641adef1caa
  8. Script atualização do OFFICE 365 via Power Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script atualização do OFFICE 365 via Power Shell: Bom dia!Alguém tem um script atualização do OFFICE 365 via Power Shell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-atualiza%C3%A7%C3%A3o-do-office-365-via/8af788dd-8c34-4a9d-9c76-2641adef1caa
  9. Script atualização do OFFICE 365 via Power Shell

10. My pc was problem. In my power shell

My pc was problem. In my power shell: How to fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-problem-in-my-power-shell/27e93df2-0348-4fd5-bad7-c7259e154cbe