Windows 10: Power Toys v0.62.0

Discus and support Power Toys v0.62.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it required to have the .net runtime installed if I have the full .net framework already installed in order to run Power Toys?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VS228, Sep 15, 2022.

1. VS228 Win User

Power Toys v0.62.0

Is it required to have the .net runtime installed if I have the full .net framework already installed in order to run Power Toys?

:)

VS228, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Bairn_966 Win User

Installed Power toys 19

Hi,

Tried as you suggested, but Desktop icon clicking it simply fails to open Power toys. Using the Administrator opens the Start>Settings>Apps>Apps Features, other than that nothing other can be found.

Bairn_966, Sep 15, 2022
  3. Pacman23 Win User
    Potential problem with new Power Toys App

Yes indeed, this version of PowerToys bears little resemblance to the old XP set of utilities. To misquote an old proverb "Install in haste, repent at leisure!". Geek Uninstaller would have been my next step if System Restore hadn't worked its magic, then restore from a Casper image if that was unsuccessful.

Pacman23, Sep 15, 2022
  4. Power Toys v0.62.0

Question about Power Toys

I'm trying to use the Awake feature in Power Toys. I have it set up to start up at Windows 11 Startup. It's set up to delay sleep for 3 hours after startup. I suppose this will only work once. I want to repeat this delay at a later hour, say at 6 PM the same day. How can this be done?

All suggestions appreciated.

IvanDenisovich, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

Power Toys v0.62.0

1. Power Toys v0.62.0 - Similar Threads - Power Toys

2. Can't install Power Toys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Power Toys.: I really find the features included in Microsoft Power Toys very helpful. But I am having a very frustrated problem with it. I once clicked to check for updates, it found updates, installed them, and then after a restart of program, the GUI completely broke. I could not get...
  3. Can't install Power Toys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Power Toys.: I really find the features included in Microsoft Power Toys very helpful. But I am having a very frustrated problem with it. I once clicked to check for updates, it found updates, installed them, and then after a restart of program, the GUI completely broke. I could not get...
  4. need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys: need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-setting-layout-with-fancy-zones-on/d9f0aea7-67c8-4df6-bd7d-9e23ce0273e7
  5. need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys

need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys: need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-setting-layout-with-fancy-zones-on/d9f0aea7-67c8-4df6-bd7d-9e23ce0273e7
  6. Can't uninstall Power Toys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall Power Toys: I had trouble updating Power Toys, so I downloaded the installer. The installer won't work because Power Toys is already installed. However, it doesn't show up in my app list, so an uninstaller can't find it. I tried to restore the system from a disc image, but that didn't...
  7. Can't uninstall Power Toys

Can't uninstall Power Toys: I had trouble updating Power Toys, so I downloaded the installer. The installer won't work because Power Toys is already installed. However, it doesn't show up in my app list, so an uninstaller can't find it. I tried to restore the system from a disc image, but that didn't...
  8. Can't uninstall Power Toys

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Power Toys Download from Store -- Won't Execute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Toys Download from Store -- Won't Execute: Just downloaded Power Toys from the Microsoft Store, pinned shortcut to the Taskbar, and when clicking, get this notification:What went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-toys-download-from-store-wont-execute/1282bd01-013d-42e5-95c5-be9706b659d4
  10. Power Toys Download from Store -- Won't Execute

Power Toys Download from Store -- Won't Execute: Just downloaded Power Toys from the Microsoft Store, pinned shortcut to the Taskbar, and when clicking, get this notification:What went wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-toys-download-from-store-wont-execute/1282bd01-013d-42e5-95c5-be9706b659d4