Windows 10: Power-Troubleshooter

Discus and support Power-Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; In almost every 30 minutes my computer sleeps itself when i look why it was doing that i got a log saying that my computer system has returned from low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Eren Yılmaz1, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Power-Troubleshooter

In almost every 30 minutes my computer sleeps itself when i look why it was doing that i got a log saying that my computer system has returned from low power state and Power-Troubleshooter made that. Is there a way that i can turn Power-Troubleshooter off so it won't take my computer to sleep mode by itself?

:)

Eren Yılmaz1, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Power-Troubleshooter

1. Power-Troubleshooter - Similar Threads - Power Troubleshooter

2. Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!: The screen stays blank after power on. I can log in blindly, as I get the startup sound and a beep when resetting graphics drivers.Previously the screen turning on was intermittent, so I tried a virus scan, troubleshooting tools, graphics driver updates/reinstalls and finally...
  3. Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!: The screen stays blank after power on. I can log in blindly, as I get the startup sound and a beep when resetting graphics drivers.Previously the screen turning on was intermittent, so I tried a virus scan, troubleshooting tools, graphics driver updates/reinstalls and finally...
  4. Blank screen on power on, resisting troubleshooting!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help locating the Troubleshooting "Power" in system settings Windows 11. rapid energy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help locating the Troubleshooting "Power" in system settings Windows 11. rapid energy...: Hi There,I'm using windows 11 and currently going through the motions of reducing power consumption as edge is rapidly draining power on new laptop. So, I'm just doing the steps there I've found online for Microsoft edge and reducing power consumption.However, when going to...
  6. Need help locating the Troubleshooting "Power" in system settings Windows 11. rapid energy...

Need help locating the Troubleshooting "Power" in system settings Windows 11. rapid energy...: Hi There,I'm using windows 11 and currently going through the motions of reducing power consumption as edge is rapidly draining power on new laptop. So, I'm just doing the steps there I've found online for Microsoft edge and reducing power consumption.However, when going to...
  7. Troubleshooting hibernation issue: long time to power off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting hibernation issue: long time to power off: Hi.Whenever my PC is sent into hibernation, it normally takes few seconds. System drive is an SSD NVMe M.2, 16 GB RAM. But sometimes, it takes extraordinary much longer, e.g . 1-3 minutes without an obvious reason. That means, memory usage is low to average.I've used WPR to...
  8. Troubleshooting hibernation issue: long time to power off

Troubleshooting hibernation issue: long time to power off: Hi.Whenever my PC is sent into hibernation, it normally takes few seconds. System drive is an SSD NVMe M.2, 16 GB RAM. But sometimes, it takes extraordinary much longer, e.g . 1-3 minutes without an obvious reason. That means, memory usage is low to average.I've used WPR to...
  9. Troubleshooting hibernation issue: long time to power off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 Power Troubleshooter Missing

Windows 11 Power Troubleshooter Missing: Since purchasing my Dell AiO Inspiron 24-3455, which came loaded with Windows 11, I have had power problems. Even though the power settings are set to Balanced power mode and to go to sleep after 15 minutes, sometimes the PC stays on for hours including overnight and...