Windows 10: Power turned off while installing windows 10 on brand new PC

Discus and support Power turned off while installing windows 10 on brand new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Title says it all was installing windows 10 on my new pc and the power went out now when i turn on the pc the monitor says no signal and goes into rest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wikset94, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Wikset94 Win User

Power turned off while installing windows 10 on brand new PC

Title says it all was installing windows 10 on my new pc and the power went out now when i turn on the pc the monitor says no signal and goes into rest mode. What can i do?

:)

Wikset94, Jun 5, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 5, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Power turned off while installing windows 10 on brand new PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Power turned off while installing windows 10 on brand new PC

1. Power turned off while installing windows 10 on brand new PC - Similar Threads - Power turned off

2. Pc turning off while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turning off while gaming: My pc is turning off while gaming without any warnings or popups, my event viewer is flooded with event id: 28 and event id:41specsi7 12700f3070ti16gb ddr4Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2...
  3. New PC Turns Off While Gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Turns Off While Gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,OS: Windows 10CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600XGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XTMemory: G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MT/s CL32 MemorySSD: Kingston KC3000 M.2 2280 1024GB PCIe 4.0I've been having crashes ever since building my PC, and I've searched around on the...
  4. New PC Turns Off While Gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Turns Off While Gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello,OS: Windows 10CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600XGPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XTMemory: G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MT/s CL32 MemorySSD: Kingston KC3000 M.2 2280 1024GB PCIe 4.0I've been having crashes ever since building my PC, and I've searched around on the...
  5. New PC Turns Off While Gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC turned off while updating Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC turned off while updating Windows: I was Updating my windows 10 to the newest version i.e. version 2004 that Microsoft released on 9th June. But unfortunately there was a power cut in my area and my pc turned off. It was showing "Working on Updates and 85% complete" before it got turned off. After few moments...
  7. Turned PC off during reset while it was installing Windows 10.

Turned PC off during reset while it was installing Windows 10.: I reset my Computer and while it was going through the process of a reset my dog managed to unplug the power to the computer, when I have tried to turn the PC back on it displays a message stating"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...
  8. Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC

Windows 10 USB Installation on brand new PC: Hello, I am trying to install Windows 10 on a new PC from a USB drive, on which I created the installation media. When I go to install on my SSD I get the following error message: "Windows cannot install required files 0x8007025D. I have already clear the USB,...
  9. Windows Defender turned off when installing brand new win10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender turned off when installing brand new win10: Hello, When installing a fresh clean copy of windows 10 it appears that windows defender is turned off? Is this the normal behavior? When did this change? Up until 1903 I'm pretty sure it was always on by default. I'm curious if with some of the drivers that I am install...
  10. PC turns off while in use.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns off while in use.: My PC turns off while I am using it. If it sits idle for over 20 seconds, it shuts down. I have to hit the ON/OFF switch and wait for it to re-boot back up. It takes me back to where I was at. [moved from office forum]...