Windows 10: Power up into Administrator; do not know Administrator password

Discus and support Power up into Administrator; do not know Administrator password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Power up into Administrator; do not know Administrator password How do I get in and then how do I change that password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tim Pajunen, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Power up into Administrator; do not know Administrator password

Power up into Administrator; do not know Administrator password

How do I get in and then how do I change that password

:)

Tim Pajunen, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Snake05 Win User

Boot into Windows as administrator

You set up the admin password when installing XP, but most the time people believe it is for their individual account and not the Administrator one. As for Vista, like stated before, the initial account created is an administrator account, and if necessary, you may need to right click certain programs to "Run as Administrator"

Snake05, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Boot into Windows as administrator

Select other user and type administrator and the corresponding password?

You could try to Google before asking everything.

DanTheBanjoman, Sep 18, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Power up into Administrator; do not know Administrator password - Similar Threads - Power Administrator Administrator

2. How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account: This laptop was gifted to me, There are two accounts on it, my account and the other person's account who previously used this laptop. I tried to download something and it told me that I had to use the pin of the administrator's account for it to make changes, but I don't...
  3. How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account: This laptop was gifted to me, There are two accounts on it, my account and the other person's account who previously used this laptop. I tried to download something and it told me that I had to use the pin of the administrator's account for it to make changes, but I don't...
  4. How to change the administrator without knowing the password to the administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing administrator password without knowing the password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing administrator password without knowing the password.: I have an account on my pc that i never use. It was created by Microsoft when i got the pc. However, it was an administrator account for a while until i took it off as it always caused trouble. right now, im trying to access an app but windows keeps asking for the...
  6. Changing administrator password without knowing the password.

Changing administrator password without knowing the password.: I have an account on my pc that i never use. It was created by Microsoft when i got the pc. However, it was an administrator account for a while until i took it off as it always caused trouble. right now, im trying to access an app but windows keeps asking for the...
  7. I don't know the Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  8. I don't know the Administrator Password

I don't know the Administrator Password: How do you reset the Administrator password of a laptop I have no clue what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-the-administrator-password/f2c469a8-75ad-462c-b7f6-be42b52b77a2
  9. I don't know the Administrator Password

10. Setting up password for administrator

Setting up password for administrator: I have recently given a small laptop with Windows 10 to a relative and in trying to changing the name of the administrator, I changed my status from administrator, not realizing that he would need to have a password already established and did not have one. All my attempts to...