Windows 10: Power Up Problem

Discus and support Power Up Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When turning on the laptop, it gets stuck on the acer logonothing happens, no spinning animations. Then i shut down the laptop by holding the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tasniqulislam, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Power Up Problem

When turning on the laptop, it gets stuck on the acer logonothing happens, no spinning animations. Then i shut down the laptop by holding the power button. For the second time when i turn it on, laptop opens just fine.

:)

tasniqulislam, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 2, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Power Up Problem

Power problems after updating to Windows 10

Hello Carol,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. One example is an issue with the power settings. To better assist you, we suggest that you try the below steps and check if the issue persist:

• Go to Power & sleep settings using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Additional power settings> Choose High performance> Click Change plan settings beside it.
    • Click Advance settings> Make sure High performance is Active.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Power Up Problem

1. Power Up Problem - Similar Threads - Power Problem

2. Hello , so recently i have this problem where the power supply is not working .

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello , so recently i have this problem where the power supply is not working .: I have seen ways to fix it , but i don't think i can trust them . I need the safest way to fix the power supply or/and if it doesnt fix , i need the safest way to shut down my computer . I can't risk losing information....
  3. Hello , so recently i have this problem where the power supply is not working .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , so recently i have this problem where the power supply is not working .: I have seen ways to fix it , but i don't think i can trust them . I need the safest way to fix the power supply or/and if it doesnt fix , i need the safest way to shut down my computer . I can't risk losing information....
  4. Hello , so recently i have this problem where the power supply is not working .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  6. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  7. I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.: I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.It is continuously trying to automatically restart but is not getting beyond the initial black system information screen.It has an SSD as the main drive and a backup HD.I can get into the BIOS screen by...
  8. I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.: I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.It is continuously trying to automatically restart but is not getting beyond the initial black system information screen.It has an SSD as the main drive and a backup HD.I can get into the BIOS screen by...
  9. I have a startup problem on a Dell Optiplex 9010 following a power cut.

10. MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MAJOR problem with Very High Power Usage in Task Manager from Windows System: Why does Microsoft tech support have this MAJOR issue locked "How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?" while the problem continues to exist!! Locking the issue is not a fix. Let's try fixing it. Thank you....