Windows 10: Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...

Discus and support Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my pc spec ;ryzen 5 5600xmsi rtx 306016gb ram750 watt msi mag a750gf psu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sushil Poudel, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...

my pc spec ;ryzen 5 5600xmsi rtx 306016gb ram750 watt msi mag a750gf psu

:)

Sushil Poudel, Jun 25, 2022

2. "Very High" power usage in the Task Manager

Hello! Under Task Manager, under the column "Power Usage", I often get "Very High" usage for my browser and for mbam. What does "Very High" usage mean? Assuming the standard would be 35% or so for example, would it mean it's using ~80% power a browser could
    normally use in certain circumstances like watching videos etc?

This page here has amazing information (for those of you wanting more information about the Task Manager), but does not contain the answer I was looking for, and was hoping someone at Microsoft would know:

https://www.howtogeek.com/405806/windows-task-manager-the-complete-guide/

iMidevil Chaos, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Rhaine C. Win User
    Cpu usage high until i open task manager

Greetings,

I appreciate your swift response, if the above steps did not work no worries,since this is an open forum we can ask assistance from other community volunteers with their feedback and suggestion with this issue.

For the meantime you can try the steps mentioned in this links below.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-high-c...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wsappx-causing-hi...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-service-host-diag...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-high-disk-usage-b...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Jun 25, 2022
  4. Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...

Task Manager High CPU Usage

I have the same problem myself with it only happens when I scroll through task manager and open and close it. I don't know this for sure but the reason this probably happens is that you may have a lot of processes running and task manager is using a lot
    of the CPU to process the usage of each program.

What I have done is disable data that I don't need to see like network usage and GPU usage and it drops the CPU usage a bit. I have also enabled everything and scrolled up and down on it and task manager uses almost twice as much.

I would suggest disabling everything but CPU, disk, and RAM, (I would not suggest having GPU on because it is almost always at 99% unless you have FPS limits).

Niogenesis, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...

1. Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening... - Similar Threads - Power Usage Task

2. Cpu Usage high when opening task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu Usage high when opening task manager: Hello Microsoft Community, recently my pc has started to have a 1 second spike when opening programms. I dont think if downloaded any malware, because ive just been playing games like i normally do. I found out that when i disable all microsoft services in msconfig, my pc...
  3. Cpu Usage high when opening task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cpu Usage high when opening task manager: Hello Microsoft Community, recently my pc has started to have a 1 second spike when opening programms. I dont think if downloaded any malware, because ive just been playing games like i normally do. I found out that when i disable all microsoft services in msconfig, my pc...
  4. Cpu Usage high when opening task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...

Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...: my pc spec ;ryzen 5 5600xmsi rtx 306016gb ram750 watt msi mag a750gf psu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-usage-in-task-manager-reaches-very-high/dc3c1683-844e-4558-b4dd-5a0d6c2aa4d3
  6. Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Usage in Task Manager reaches very high status even when watching photos or opening...: my pc spec ;ryzen 5 5600xmsi rtx 306016gb ram750 watt msi mag a750gf psu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-usage-in-task-manager-reaches-very-high/dc3c1683-844e-4558-b4dd-5a0d6c2aa4d3
  7. How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?: Very High power usage by 'system' is causing my laptop to overheat. Also my cursor slows down every now and then which I think is due to some performance issue....
  8. How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?

How to fix Very High Power Usage in Task Manager?: Very High power usage by 'system' is causing my laptop to overheat. Also my cursor slows down every now and then which I think is due to some performance issue....
  9. "Very High" power usage in the Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Very High" power usage in the Task Manager: Hello! Under Task Manager, under the column "Power Usage", I often get "Very High" usage for my browser and for mbam. What does "Very High" usage mean? Assuming the standard would be 35% or so for example, would it mean it's using ~80% power a browser could normally use in...
  10. High CPU usage when opening task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU usage when opening task manager: Hey, so as said in the title, my CPU usage is unusually high when I open task manager. After about a second, the CPU usage starts dropping down to around 5%. I've ran malwarebytes multiple times, but the issue still persists. I would like to avoid resetting my PC if possible....