Windows 10: power

Discus and support power in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop switches off haphazardly. it never gets batter low becuase it operates for twenty minutes and then switches off. it can only work while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vutivi judith vukeya, Sep 19, 2021.

1. power

my laptop switches off haphazardly. it never gets batter low becuase it operates for twenty minutes and then switches off. it can only work while charging, this has been going on for a month now. what could the problem be?

:)

vutivi judith vukeya, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 19, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Sep 19, 2021
  4. power

Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

power

1. power - Similar Threads - power

2. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  3. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  4. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where my PC ran into a problem and restarts automatically. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. Initially touchpad dysfunction and then...
  5. Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart

Driver Power State Failure" randomly makes my PC restart: Hello,Recently I've been having an issue where I get a blue screen that says my PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. The error it shows is "driver Power State Failure." I updated all my drivers, hoping that would resolve the issue but it still persists. I have a Dell...
  6. no power mode option in power setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no power mode option in power setting: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to 11. Then, I went to the power settings in Windows 11. At first, I saw an option to change to the High Performance power plan. I switched it to Balanced, but then when I went back to the power settings, the power mode option was completely...
  7. no power mode option in power setting

no power mode option in power setting: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 to 11. Then, I went to the power settings in Windows 11. At first, I saw an option to change to the High Performance power plan. I switched it to Balanced, but then when I went back to the power settings, the power mode option was completely...
  8. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?I kept getting bsod on the windows so i tought clean restart should solve it but it didnt -Provider[...
  9. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  10. Kernel-Power 41 Error

Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...