Windows 10: power

Discus and support power in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My pc isn't showing the option to sleep I've tried the other posts that I saw but couldn't find a Solution.plz help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NTHwolfpack85, Feb 10, 2022.

1. power

My pc isn't showing the option to sleep I've tried the other posts that I saw but couldn't find a Solution.plz help

:)

NTHwolfpack85, Feb 10, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 10, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Feb 10, 2022
  4. power

Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, Feb 10, 2022
Thema:

power

1. power - Similar Threads - power

2. I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...: I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had 0% battery. The laptop is still working and still it doesn't shutdown by its self until the battery capacity has already been empty. I want to know how much battery capacity is left to...
  3. I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had...: I accidentally pressed the power button on the laptop then when I turned it back on it had 0% battery. The laptop is still working and still it doesn't shutdown by its self until the battery capacity has already been empty. I want to know how much battery capacity is left to...
  4. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: So recently my friend got himself a computer. And lately he has been having problems with it. I am an IT-person. But figuring out everything by event viewer isn't my specialty. He has been having problems with power on his computer. There was a few times that his computer...
  5. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: So recently my friend got himself a computer. And lately he has been having problems with it. I am an IT-person. But figuring out everything by event viewer isn't my specialty. He has been having problems with power on his computer. There was a few times that his computer...
  6. I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...: I built a new PC a few weeks ago with Windows 11, MSI MAG B360 Tomahawk motherboard, 64 GB DDR5 RAM on two blocks of 32, Ryzen 7900 CPU, and Gigabyte RTX 3060 graphic card. Until today I had 4 internal SSD drives connected to the motherboard's SATA ports 1 to 4. These SSD's...
  7. I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...

I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...: I built a new PC a few weeks ago with Windows 11, MSI MAG B360 Tomahawk motherboard, 64 GB DDR5 RAM on two blocks of 32, Ryzen 7900 CPU, and Gigabyte RTX 3060 graphic card. Until today I had 4 internal SSD drives connected to the motherboard's SATA ports 1 to 4. These SSD's...
  8. Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11: Had this issue start happening in January and it just seems to happen at random and at this point I don"t know what else to do.https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3sqq0qjk58kvn1/031624-10953-01.dmp/file Here is the link to the most recent dump file....
  9. Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11: Had this issue start happening in January and it just seems to happen at random and at this point I don"t know what else to do.https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3sqq0qjk58kvn1/031624-10953-01.dmp/file Here is the link to the most recent dump file....
  10. Microsoft edge ALWAYS opens itself when I wake my computer up from sleep. NOT when I power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge ALWAYS opens itself when I wake my computer up from sleep. NOT when I power...: I have "windows spotlight" turned off and I have rigorously checked the setting of the edge browser as well as the settings on my computer which is currently running windows 11. I use Firefox and have ZERO INTEREST in using edge for anything....