Windows 10: POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Help

Discus and support POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After I updated my to Windows 1809, my PC started crashing BCOD with POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE everytime I plugged it on charge in combination with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AayushBoliya, Jan 20, 2021.

1. POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Help

After I updated my to Windows 1809, my PC started crashing BCOD with POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE everytime I plugged it on charge in combination with network connection. I updated all my drivers, tried to update further, reset windows, did all disk checks, antivirus install/uninstall, system repair, youtube fixes, stress tests, everything after I approached microsoft answers.

All Log Files if interested.

I also approached Microsoft Support and Remote Support, they are useless people, kept asking me to clean install as the only solution. I can only use my device in safe mode..

As I said, I tried resetting windows, it completed to 100%, then something got fucking wrong,

I tried updating using Windows 10 Update assistant, twice, it downloaded Windows 10 20H2 then something fucking got fucking wrong. With this error message 0xc0020036

I tried creating this Windows Media Tool for USB, it always shows progress 0% for hours!

I don't have storage backup facility as my Laptop is my primary data storage so can't even do a clean install. Tried contacting Acer support, those mfs are slow as fuck to reply.

submitted by /u/AayushBoliya
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AayushBoliya, Jan 20, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 20, 2021
  3. POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Surface 3

So after upgrading to Windows 10 on my Surface 3, occasionally I disconnect from wifi and am not able to reconnect. I try restarting the surface to see if it fixes the issue and every time I do so it leads to a BSOD with the POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE prompt
    in the description after a while of waiting for it to restart. Contacted a representative through chat but they didn't help solve the issue. Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Link to minidump: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

SmoothLoft, Jan 20, 2021
  4. POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Help

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Help

1. POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Help - Similar Threads - POWER_STATE_DRIVER_FAILURE Help

2. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15
  3. i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have forgot the bitlocker key for D: drive i need help in unlocking this: Hi Team,I have forgot the bitlocker key for the D: Drive i need help in unlocking this.Thanks,Thrivikram. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgot-the-bitlocker-key-for-d-drive-i-need/4d940327-cca2-4616-a61c-72772a5e2c15
  4. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  5. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  6. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  7. Need help fixing right click IN the start menu

Need help fixing right click IN the start menu: While trying to fix a prior issue i descovered that my right click has refused to work in the start menu. To clarify i can click on the start menu just fine its in the search in the menu that the right click is not working. the menu that is supposed to pop up after the right...
  8. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  9. i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help with KB5034441 0x80070640 W10 Pro V22H2: I NEED HELP WITH KB5034441 0X80070643 ERROR. I KEEP RCEIVING THIS UPDATE DAILY, I HAVE RECEIVED LATER KB'S & GENERAL UPDATES THAT INSTALL. I HAVE TRIED VARIOUS FIXES THAT WERE ON THE WEB, NONE WORKED. MY PC IS RUNNING W10 PRO V22H2. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCEEMAIL *** Email...
  10. BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome: Hey! My HP OMEN 15 (2016) recently crashed. It was the first time after 2-3 months, not quite sure. I have no idea how to read a memory dump, so I come here to humbly ask you guys for help *Tongue It happened while using chrome. I normally have CPU max power to 99% to avoid...