Windows 10: PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller

Discus and support PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I tried to plug my PowerA controller to my PC it would not connect nor turn on and the drivers would not install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ir3nd0n, Jun 7, 2020.

1. ir3nd0n Win User

PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller

When I tried to plug my PowerA controller to my PC it would not connect nor turn on and the drivers would not install.

:)

ir3nd0n, Jun 7, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 7, 2020
  4. PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller

1. PowerA Enhanced XBOX Controller - Similar Threads - PowerA Enhanced XBOX

2. Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...: 10 months ago I had a problem with Windows 10 reinstalling the same gamepad driver on and on with the PowerA Xbox One Enhanced Green Hint Controller. I could not solve the problem and I decided to return it for a full refund as the controller wasn't clear on PC support....
  3. Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...: 10 months ago I had a problem with Windows 10 reinstalling the same gamepad driver on and on with the PowerA Xbox One Enhanced Green Hint Controller. I could not solve the problem and I decided to return it for a full refund as the controller wasn't clear on PC support....
  4. Windows 10 keeps installing the same PowerA Xbox One Controller on every reboot causing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. xbox spectra enhanced wired controller not automaticly installing windows 11 drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox spectra enhanced wired controller not automaticly installing windows 11 drivers: Xbox spectra enhanced wired controller not automatically installing windows 11 drivers is my topic here, I got this device from our local GameStop, works fine with my Xbox series x, but on windows 11 when I want to use it to play games, I found that if I go into this and then...
  6. xbox spectra enhanced wired controller not automaticly installing windows 11 drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox spectra enhanced wired controller not automaticly installing windows 11 drivers: Xbox spectra enhanced wired controller not automatically installing windows 11 drivers is my topic here, I got this device from our local GameStop, works fine with my Xbox series x, but on windows 11 when I want to use it to play games, I found that if I go into this and then...
  7. xbox powera halo master cheif collection?

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox powera halo master cheif collection?: Can i use an xbox PowerA controller for the halo master cheif collection? I have bad internet, and i just wanna make sure that i dont waste my time downloading...
  8. Sound Control Enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Control Enhancements: Sitting here listening to Nirvana with new speakers and I am looking for the windows sound enhancements which used to be in sound/speakers/properties but I cant find them. There was acoustic controls to 'fake' auditoriums, street, living room, pipes etc. I am trying to get...
  9. Have to repair PowerA controller everytime

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have to repair PowerA controller everytime: I’m using a PowerA switch controller (this one: https://www.amazon.com/PowerA-Enhanced-Wireless-Controller-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07GXJHRVK) on my Windows10 computer to play games. However, every time I want to use the controller I have to go back into “Bluetooth and other...
  10. Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.: My problem is that my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can't seem to connect to software such as Steam, but is recognized as a device. And, my GameCube PowerA controller won't connect at all to my new HP Pavilion desktop when it connected to my much older Dell Inspirion....